Chapter IV | The play date

The next morning, as soon as Lea arrived in front of her school, she just gripped her necklace and had a worried look on her face that Mokuba might leave her. Just then, she spotted Mokuba, and she quickly ran towards him to hug him tightly, not wanting to let him go. Mokuba was a bit surprised, but he smiled and hugged her back as he gently whispered in her ear. 

"Lea, you seem really desperate. Are you okay?" He asked her, with a light chuckle. 

"I'm sorry, but can you just hug me for a little longer?" Lea replied, as she felt a little tears forming in her eyes. 

Mokuba just looked at her confusedly for a moment, but he smiled softly and held her tightly, reassuring her that he was there for her and he would never leave her. Lea just gripped his shirt tightly, and she nuzzled her head into his shoulder while inhaling into his scent and warmth. She could also feel herself fluttering her eyes closed when his warmth just led her into a comfortable zone, and she felt safe just as long as he was there for her and holding her in his arms. 

'Please to God, don't let this moment end.' Was all Lea could think right now. 

After school was over, it appeared to be raining and Lea just stood there for a moment until the rain would stop. She then suddenly got a call, so she answered her phone and said "Hello?" 

"Hey, Lea. It's Tea." Came Tea's voice from the phone all of a sudden. 

"Oh, hey, Tea. What's up?" Lea greeted. 

"Well, I just wanted to let you know that Yugi invited me to hang out with him tomorrow, and if you want you could ask either Jill or Mokuba to hang out with you while I'm with Yugi." 

"Oh, ok. Thanks, Tea." Lea nodded in agreement, before she hung up the phone. After that, she went to look for Mokuba, and when she found him, she talked to him, but was feeling a bit shy. 

"Mokuba, Tea just called me and told me that she'll be hanging out with Yugi tomorrow. So, I was just wondering if you and me could hang out tomorrow?" She asked him, shyly. 

Mokuba smiled softly, and he said, "Of course, Lea. I'd love to have you over." 

Lea suddenly felt herself smile, then she took out a piece of paper and pencil and wrote down her address. After writing her address down, she handed the paper to Mokuba and smiled softly, "10 a.m. tomorrow. That's when she's out of the house." 

She then kissed his cheek and began heading on her way back home. But before she did, she took our her notebook and held it on top of her head so she can prevent the rain from falling to her head. 

Mokuba just stood there for a moment as he watched Lea leave, and he slowly placed his hand to his cheek where Lea kissed at, and he blushed softly. 

The next day, Saturday morning, Lea slowly got up from her bed and headed out of her room to go to the bathroom so she can brush her teeth and wash her face. After that, she walked back to her room and got dressed. She put on a line knit lapel long-sleeved dress, along with long black socks and long brown boots. Then she went into her mirror and brushed her brunette hair and put it in her usual two-braided pigtails, and she even put on a black headband. And last but not least, she put on her necklace that Mokuba gave to her. Lea just looked at herself in the mirror for a little longer, and she sighed. She knew that she always chose the crappiest style of clothing to wear, and she wasn't ready for Mokuba to see her this way. But to shake the feeling off, she headed out of her room, on her way to her kitchen. She grabbed some toast and spread it with butter, then she walked to the living room and saw that Tea was sitting on the couch. She was wearing a pink jacket with a yellow tube-top underneath, red choker, light pink shorts, black thigh-high socks, and red platform sandals.