EXCITING NEWS!!!!

So sorry if you thought this was an update!!! Don't worry, there will be one soon. But I did wanna tell you that I just saw the new Yugioh Dark Side of Dimensions movie. It was SO badass, and it gave me some inspiration of what I could write for my epilogue when I finish the series. I also want to add that watching that movie actually made me want to do the movies and Capsule Monsters as well, which I would actually like to call 'spin-offs'. So yes, I am doing Capsule Monsters, Pyramid of Light and Dark Side of Dimensions, but I will do them right after I finish the series. Ok, and I don't mean to spoil what I might write for Dark Side of Dimensions, but I do want to say that since Mokuba had short hair in that movie, well I am actually going to have Lea have her hair down this time. Like yeah, you know exactly what I mean: Mokuba's usual hair in the series was his beautiful long hair, and now his hair in Dark Side of Dimensions was a really amazing short hair. And yeah, you know Lea's usual hair in the series is her pigtails, and now her hair in Dark Side of Dimensions will just be her hair down. (Little hint: She might actually look like Yanagi Sakoshita from Flame of Recca, except her hair is more darker than Yanagi's is) Just thought you'd all like to know.