Chapter V | Obelisk the Tormentor

Meanwhile in KaibaCorp. Headquarters, Kaiba was testing out his new duel disk. He was wearing a long white sleeveless KaibaCorp. designed coat featuring shoulder pads and a raised studded collar, with black sleeves from his shirt coming out from under. He even had extra belts in pairs strapped around his upper arms and shins. All he did was face a Duel Computer that was using the same deck he used at Duelist Kingdom. 

"All fans, stand by. The final test of the new duel disk system." The announcer announced. 

"As you requested, Mr. Kaiba: We've removed all safeguards from a computer." One assistant reported to Kaiba. 

"You're crazy if you go through with this, Seto. If the safeguards are turned off, the monsters in this duel can really hurt you." Mokuba warned his big brother, worriedly. 

"Enough whining." Kaiba scoffed. Lea wanted to open her mouth to defend Mokuba, but she just refrained herself from doing so and kept her mouth closed. 

"Let's go." Kaiba told himself, before he tested out his new duel disk. As soon as it was open, Kaiba took a closer look at it for a moment while thinking to himself. 

"The duel disk is online. Engaging Duel Robot." One assistant reported, before the ceiling started opening, and out came the Duel Robot. 

"We've updated the Duel Robot's hard drive with your latest tournament rules." Another assaitant explained, just as the Duel Robot finally faced Kaiba. Kaiba grinned. 

"I'm setting skill level at max. We're ready to begin on your command." The assistant reported. 

Mokuba was tense, "Seto, are you sure you wanna go through with this?" 

"Keep the medics on standby. Probability of injury 90%." Another assistant requested, which annoyed Mokuba. 

"Listen! Why don't you keep your calculations to yourself!" He snapped at the assistant. Lea just pursed her lips together, a little embarrassed at the fact that he would snap at an adult who's on business. 

"I'm just doing my job. Since this robot is armed with the exact same deck Mr. Kaiba used at Duelist Kingdom, risk of injury is high." The assistant replied firmly, which made both Lea and Mokuba shocked. 

"You put all three Blue Eyes White Dragon in the Duel Robot's deck?" Mokuba demanded. 

"Right. Those were Mr. Kaiba's direct order." The assistant nodded.

'Seto's in major trouble if he gets attacked by a Blue Eyes. I hope he knows what he's doing.' Mokuba thought to himself, tensely. 

Kaiba suddenly took out his cards from his pocket, and he placed them on the new duel disk, which brought the life points to 4000. After that, he looked at the Duel Robot, ready to duel it. 

He then suddenly spoke out loud, "Three on one may seem unfair, but if Egyptian God cards are as powerful as Ishizu claims, Obelisk should destroy them." 

Lea raised her eyebrow when Kaiba just mentioned Ishizu... 

'Does he mean the woman on T.V. I saw 2 days ago?' 

"Let's go!" Kaiba announced, ready to duel. 

"Switching on the main computers' auto dueling system." One assistant confirmed. 

"Check." Another assistant agreed. 

"Duelbot, stand by." The assistant commanded. 

"Engage." The other assistant agreed, before Duelbot began turning on.