Chapter II | Fire problems

After Lea and Jill had gotten to their school to let everyone know that they had an emergency and a thief to catch, they headed out of their school to catch up with Tea, Joey, and Tristan so they could help them find Yugi since they knew that Yugi was nowhere to be found. 

"How did it go?" Tea asked the girls. 

"They understood, so they let us go." Jill replied, and Lea nodded in agreement. 

The gang just kept running until they finally reached the place where Yugi, Tea, and Lea first met the weird fortune teller. All they saw were arrows tagged on the wall. 

"So, they went running down this alley?" Joey asked Tea and Lea, confusedly. 

"Uh-huh." Both Tea and Lea nodded tensely, as Joey walked over to examine the arrows. 

"Hm, these arrows." He observed, before he turned around to face the gang. 

"Hey, you think Yugi tagged these things up here for us?" 

"I don't think he had the time, Joey." Tea shook her head, which Lea did the same. 

"Hey, guys! Look at that!" Tristan suddenly exclaimed, before everyone looked to see what Tristan was looking at, and they saw that the arrows were pointing everywhere randomly. 

"Oh no! How are we gonna find him?" Tea asked, exasperated. 

"Let's just see if we can figure this out." Jill assured, before she and the gang tried their very best to know which direction Yugi went at as they called for him. 

"Yugi! Where are you?!" Tea called out to Yugi, desperately. 

"Yugi! Yugi!" Joey called out as well. 

"Say something, buddy!" Tristan called out as well. 

"Yugi!" Both Lea and Jill called out. 

"Where is he?" Tea sighed, before she and the others ran and kept trying their hardests to look for Yugi. 

"This is not good." Lea remarked, tensely. 

"Don't worry, Lea. We'll find him eventually." Jill reassured. 

"Yugi!" Joey suddenly called out. 

"Yugi!" Tristan chimed in. 

"Ugh! Where are you, buddy?" Joey asked, exasperated. 

"This is ridiculous already!" Tristan growled.

 "Yeah, so is playing us for suckers!" Joey replied in agreement. 

Just then, everyone all just fell to their knees so they could catch their breaths. 

"These arrows are like a... giant maze." Tea sighed. 

"Tell me about it." Lea replied, in agreement. 

"It must have been that fucker trying to play tricks on us." Jill claimed, before she and the others suddenly saw smoke. 

"Check it out!" Joey exclaimed. 

"There's smoke!" Tristan exclaimed as well, before he and Joey ran a little forward to get a closer inspection. 

"Whoa!" Joey breathed. 

"Fire!" Tristan exclaimed, which made all the girls shocked at the sight. 

"Someone may need our help." Tristan guessed. 

"Right, so now's our chance!" Jill agreed, before she and the others ran towards the warehouse that was on fire.