This one was directed to Will, it made me want to keep him with me at all times, well, more than I already wanted to. It made my skin feel tight and my nerves skyrocket with fear.

It was horrible.

Damon, is this the first time you've ever felt jealous? - Theo questions hesitantly, as if not sure himself.

I couldn't recall a single moment in the pack where I was jealous of anyone else. Wait no, that's a lie, I have. Just never cared about it this much, never let myself think about it but this one was unavoidable.

I think so - I admit making my frown deepen as I look at a patiently waiting William. I don't like it, make it stop.

I can't make it stop, I'm jealous too - Theo whines with a huff that he always made whenever we agreed on something. This sucks

So how do we answer? - I ask trying not to look too awkward as Will waits.

With the truth, lying always bites you in the ass later - Theo grumbles sounding ashamed.

"I am," I admit.

Will doesn't react in the manner I expected. No frowns, no yelling, no scolding. None of that. Will only offers me a smile that quickly turns into a wicked grin, one that is accompanied by amused laughter.

It bubbles up to the point that I wonder if I said something different than the words I intended to, that happened sometimes.

"First of all Mr.Calderon, I only indulge jealousy if it's with someone I'm dating," Will says looking at me with eyes that seemed to beg for me to make that the case, despite the carefree way he flung the words at me. "And secondly, you're jealous of an old man with a wife and kid."

With that, Will untangles himself from me, walking away with his slight skip and stupid dog at his side.

I slap my cheeks angrily to make them stop heating up as I swallow my embarrassment and rush after my mate, cursing Theo for picking the truth over lying.

I'm seriously unequipped for dealing with these penis carriers called human men.

--------

I pull out one of the store's trolleys, pushing it for only a few inches before Will hopped in and made himself comfortable. Flipping his head back he gleams at me forcing a smile from me within moments, I hand him his bag and begin pushing.

There were a few carts we passed by in a similar state, except the ones who mirrored Will's position were under the age of nine, not nineteen. 

Will didn't give a damn, smiling like if he were in paradise while I pushed him through the isles, picking things both of us needed for many future meals together.

"Can you get me some different seasonings?" Will asks as I stop in front of the section full of packaged powders and spices. "I can't usually get it cause I can't see them."

The last part he whispers as if ashamed of his condition. It made Theo howl painfully as we conjure up images of Will trying to shop alone, getting the things he could make out and not asking for the one he wanted.

"You call the name and I'll get it," I say quickly, hoping he didn't hear the way my voice faltered with pain. "Not only for spices and shit, literally anything else you just tell me."

"Okay." He obliges, his smile growing back only slightly.

"If it's easier, we can always shop together like this." I offer, knowing it may make him close off but needing to put it out there. I didn't, couldn't, leave him like that knowing I could help even if it was a little hard for him to accept.