11

Readers POV

We're now back at home, watching Horror shows on the T.V. I figure we should watch something to keep our mind off recent event, and Sam wanted to watch this. It not excatly idea but aye I didn't wanted to ruin the child's fun and freedom anymore than I have too.

"Aye mom?" Sam broken the silence.

"Yes, dear?" I replied.

"I'm wondering if I could shave and dye my hair?"

"Sure, I don't mind"

"Thanks Mom!" Sam got off the couch and went to get everything.

"Do you want help?" I asked

"Yes, please!"

Getting off the couch I walked into the bathroom. "Now how do you want you hair?" I asked with a smile.

She scrolls through her for a while before showing me a picture. It was a girl with all her hair shaved except on the top. Where it was short and wavy.

"Are you sure you want it like this, cause I think you would look epic with this hairstyle!" I asked to make sure

"Are you sure you want it like this, cause I think you would look epic with this hairstyle!" I asked to make sure. She replies with a nod.

Grabbing the scissors and razor I started cutting of her hair watching the long, dark Brown hair fall. Once done I let her look into the mirror, and shine her eyes shine with excitement.

"Now what color do you want it?" I asked.

" I want it the roots to stay the same and rest to be a lavender pinkish color kinda like in the photo from earlier." She responded.

Understanding what she wanted I got back to dieing her hair. After half an hour, she washing it out and come into the living room.

"Mom, I have something to say." She looked at me with a serious look.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I've been need to come out for a while, and I just want you to know that I'm agender." She said with fear of rejection somewhat in her voice.

"Agender, is where you're neither male or female, you prefer to be genderless right?" I questioned.

"Yes. Oh and I really don't care what pronouns you use!"

"Cool, and I love you no matter what, Sam!" I go and hug her.

"Also Mom I'm Panromtic Asexual."

"That's great! I'm glad you decided to tell me, but it time for bed." I said.

_____

If you see any Grammer mistake please tell me, also no matter what gender or sexuality you are you are accepted.