10

Reader POV

Once there I put the car in park, and my phone started going off. looking back at my daughter, I tell her to stay in the car for a minute.
Stepping away from my car I answer the phone:

Y/N: Hello
???: I went by your house today after you bumb into me, and you weren't there. Perhaps the news gave me away.
Y/N: Who are you?
???: Now, now, don't ask things you know I can't answer. I just want to know what you're doing at a weapon shop, and with your adopted daughter too.
Y/N: Damnit, look I don't care who you are just know that if you try anything I will arrest you myself.
???: Oh, and how are you planning on that, I am a mass murders you know. And because you seems so determine to live, I think you just earn the title as my new play toy.
Y/N: Fuck you.

I hanged up more mad, and more afraid then before.

Returning to the car, I grab my daughter hand, and started fast walking to the weapons. Most people aren't panicking, but then again I'm probably the only person who has encounter one of the uncontrolled delinquents.

Grabbing a shotgun, pepper spray, a bow and arrow, a handgun, a pocket staff, bullets and a bunch of throwing daggers. I check out and put them in the car.

"Mom, why did you brought so many weapons?" Sam asked.

"Did you see the news?" I asked her. She nods her head. "Okay, than I saw someone today's at my college and they looked rather out of place. I didn't thought anything of it at first until I saw the news." I stop before continuing, "That person was most likey one of the killers, and based off of that call, they're going to come after me so I'm going start homeschooling you, while taking my classes online." I finished explaining just in time for us to arrive at the grocery store.

"Now any questions?" I asked her.

"Wouldn't it be better for me to go somewhere else, so you can go into hiding?" She asked.

"No, I hate to say this but, they're going to use you to get to me. And I can't lose you like I did him." I smiled down at her. "Now shall we go shopping?"

_______

Since it's been a while since I lasted updated, I decided to make this chapter longer.  Now I'm just gonna say Y/N is trying to get a doctor degree in psychology, and just I'm case that back fire, she studying law to become a directive or police officer. Also if anything doesn't make since to you please feel free to ask in the comments.