4

Readers POV

Arriving at McDonalds I tied the dog up to the bicycle stands. Once done I took the little girl into the building. Going through the line, I order Sam a kids meal with some chocolate milk. Then order myself a double mushroom and swiss burger with a diet Pepsi.

We then went to the seats closest to the door that way we can keep an eye out on the dog while we eat. Once the food was done I went and got it bringing it back to our seat. Biting into the burger my taste buds was bomb boarded with this juicy, and cheesy flavor. Once I finished by burger I ate my fries occasionally deeping them into ketchup, and drinking my diet.

Once we both was down eating I cleaned up our mess and then order some cookies and a cheesecake, before leaving.

Untieing the dog we started walking when I realized I don't even now if the kid has a place to go. Curious I stop and nicely I asked her ," Sam do you have a home to go to?"

"No, mommy and daddy hate me. The yelled and beat me so I ran away." the brunette little girl replied.

Taking pity on this girl, mostly cause of how innocent and cute she is, I did something I never thought I would do, and took the sweet girl in. My parents was surprised at first but when I told them what Sam had been through, they was okay with it. So now I have a adopted daughter and I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe.
_____

Sorry it was short but aye at least I updated.