Before Their Wedding

This is based off a dream I had awhile back. I felt like it'd be nice to make it Kiribaku ^^ (Don't judge my dreams XDD)
It was a little hard to decide who would be Kirishima and who would be Bakugo XD It'll be pretty OOC since its based off my dream.

It was a few nights before their wedding and Kirishima and Bakugo were spending time with each other at a nice hotel. They were laying next to each other on a big bed covered in lace trimmed white sheets and big fluffy pillows in conversation about something when Kirishima stopped for a second. He looked a little reluctant to speak, in turn, making Bakugo a little worried.
"What's the matter babe?" Bakugo asks his lover. The other looks at him.
"I know our wedding's in a few days, but would you wanna... you know?" He cracks a smile at Bakugo bashfully. Bakugo thought for a second, but then remembered something.
"But isn't it bad luck to do that before the wedding?" He starts pouting and Kirishima copies him. They both pout at the other until they couldn't hold in their laughter. Bakugo starts to hug Kirishima and sighs.
"Fine, we can if you want," he lets out. They cuddle for a bit, but Kirishima gets up.
"Before that, I wanna shower and brush my teeth first." Giving Bakugo another smile, he starts to walk towards the small bathroom. Bakugo follows behind. They get their toothbrushes and start brushing.
Bakugo glimpses over at Kirishima through the bathroom mirror, and notices the redhead staring at him. He blushes and looks at the sink, continuing to brush his teeth.
"You know, you're really pretty," Kirishima gushes out when he finishes, causing an already blushing Bakugo to turn beet red. The blonde starts grumbling and smiles.
"Thanks..."

Sadly, this dream didn't continue ;w; It moved on to another dream (stupid brain). I have other dreams that I could put kiribaku into, but would you guys be interested in that? XD Let me know.