Candle Shop Part 1/2

I made an Artist AU one this time :) Oof, Bakugo is a little OOC so I hope you don't mind!

Bakugo was what you called a rare artist. He would paint and sculpt beautiful and mysterious pieces that nobody could understand and could only admire. When he chose the path on becoming a professional, nobody was surprised. The kid had real genuine talent.

The mentioned artist had needed some new paints for a piece that depicted of a boy staring down at a thorny vine covered pit that had nothing in it. It wasn't finished from the feeling that something was missing and also the lack of owned paints, so Bakugo needed to buy more from the art supply market. He didn't like going anywhere due to his disdain with communicating with others, but sadly he had to in order to live and do his work.
Bakugo was walking down his usual route towards his destination when he noticed that the old abandoned building at the right corner of the street was not so empty anymore. It seemed to have been fixed, though not entirely and had a fresh coat of bright red paint. If that wasn't attention grabbing enough, there was a giant round sign hanging above the door that had the words 'Riot Candles' displayed in red and black lettering. He felt like he should go into the store being a big fan of candles, but ignored the curiosity bubbling in his chest. Bakugo really needed those paints, so he forced himself forward.
The shopping had been quick since he knew what he wanted. Giving a half-assed farewell to the cashier, Bakugo was headed back to his adobe.

The mysterious new store was in his sights again, and he couldn't help but glaze his eyes over the little display window to the right of the entrance. It had two lit candles for showing. The far left one was a long red candle fading into orange as it reached the top and had silhouettes of flowers on it. The second one to the left was a deep blue with carved lines the shape of waves, light blue and white. They looked professionally homemade, especially the red one. They gave Bakugo such a good first impression to have him grab the doorknob to the shop and slowly open the door. The door had a little bell that made a soft jingle as he entered, greeting him to a beautiful sight. The little shop was filled with the most beautifully intricate candles, from life-like carvings to weirdly shaped candles. He was mesmerized with the candle art, walking around to view each piece.

"Oh, hey there! See anything you like?"
The artist jolted a bit, startled by the voice behind him. He turned around to find a hot red haired boy with hair defying gravity and was quite toned. He wore a plain black shirt and tan shorts, showing off his muscles. The boy's face had a bright smile that was given to the blonde.
"Jus' looking, I guess," Bakugo replied.
"Oh, ok! Let me know if you need anything!" The guy walked away towards an area that contained materials to make candles. He sat down and started working on a half-finished orange candle that had green vines reaching off of it. Bakugo realized that he was the owner of the place since the red head was making candles and decided to talk to him.
"So... how long does it take you make these?"

The red head turned in his chair, resting his arm on the seat.
"It depends on the size and design. The more detailed or size, the longer it takes. The one that took the longest to make is sitting over there."
Bakugo turns to where the owner was pointing, and almost gasped. There in the corner was a life sized candle sculpter of a boy with raven black hair and crimson eyes. The boy was the size of a middle schooler, wearing something of similarity and holding a realistic wilting purple hydrangea bush. His eyes were downcasted to the floor, giving a depressing and eerie vibe.
Bakugo could feel the emotion from the figure with just a glance. He was really impressed and if he didn't know it was a candle, he would've mistaken it for a person. Though, the person seemed really familiar...

"Took me about 1 month to finish and 3 weeks worth of time to make it. I'll let you in on a little secret since you're my first customer," Bakugo faces the red haired boy again, interested in what he had to say.
"That boy is actually me back in my middle school years. Funny, I know, having red hair right now and all. I dyed it."
"Why are you telling me this shit," Bakugo looks at the name tag on the other's shirt," Kirishima... Kirishima Eijirou?" The blonde came to realize who the other was. No wonder the sculpter seemed familiar. The boy in front of him was his old childhood friend back in elementary school and some middle school. They were inseparable and hung out everyday, but lost touch when Bakugo had moved to a different area.
"I was waiting to see if you would recognize me, but it's kinda hard with my hair and all." Kirishima's laughter rings through the little shop. Bakugo cracks a smile, actually happy for once.
"Looks like you made a living for yourself, huh? I think the candles are fucking nice," Bakugo admitted. Usually Bakugo didn't give compliments, but it was true. Kirishima was like him. An artist but for candle making.
"Hey, thanks man! I try my best. What do you do for a living?" Bakugo held up the bag of paints.
"I do paintings mostly, but I also do a few other things. It's pretty damn fun."
"Oh, that's so cool! I figured you'd have an art career since you were a prodigy when we were younger. We should catch up with each other. It's been too long!"

They exchanged numbers, Kirishima saying that he'll text him later. Bakugo continued to look around at the candles his old friend made but eventually had to leave. He left the shop with a wave to Kirishima and headed home.

It wasn't until a few hours later that Bakugo had received a text from the candle sculptor. He wiped his hand on his apron to rid of the paint and viewed the text.

Kirishima: Hey there! It's just me. I was wondering if you wanted to go grab a coffee tomorrow and talk about stuff. It's fine if you're not free.

Bakugo didn't have anything besides painting, but that could wait. He replied back.

Bakugo: I'm free. Where and what time?

Kirishima responded back a minute later with the time and place.

Kirishima: We could meet up at that family owned coffee place near here. What's it called?

Bakugo: Coffee & Cakes?

Bakugo loved that place. It had pretty good coffee and a calm atmosphere. Perfect for an artist looking to escape.

Kirishima: Yeah, that place! I heard it's pretty good there! Would that be fine with you at around 4 pm?

Bakugo: That's fine.

Kirishima: Oh, and if you wanna come to my shop earlier than that, that's be fine. I could teach you how to make candles and stuff. It's pretty fun!

He thought about it, and decided that it could be fun. His fingers texted faster than his thoughts.

Bakugo: Yeah, sounds fun.

Kirishima: Coolio! Come by anytime you want! It's not really busy here since I just opened the place, so it'll be nice and quiet. I remember that you aren't a big fan of crowds.

Bakugo was a little surprised. It's been years since they've seen each other and Kirishima still remembered how he was like.

Bakugo: Yeah, I despise people. Surprised you remember that.

Bakugo: But I'll see you tomorrow. It's been a fucking tiring day.

Kirishima: Agreed. I'm probably gonna go to bed now, too. Goodnight!

Bakugo: Night.

That took so long to write ;w;
RIP my hands.

There will be a second part to this because writing it all in one part is too long.