I'm Maid Only For You

Art made by me XD
Kirishima was feeling a little frustrated.
He and his boyfriend Bakugo haven't had much time to spend with each other recently. They live together yet hero work kept them out for long hours or sometimes days.

So he decided to surprise Bakugo with something he thinks they'd both enjoy.

He had what he needed for tonight. Luckily, Katsuki had given him a spare key to his dorm awhile back just in case anything happened to him (or just to see him, but Bakugo wouldn't admit it) so he could easily sneak in there whilst Katsuki was training. Even though it was the weekend, his boyfriend seemed to always push himself to his limits. It inspired the red head to do this since his lovely blonde worked so hard.
"It's a little embarrassing and not very manly, but I think he'll like it," he says to himself later in the night as he takes out an article of clothing from a bag that he had hid under his bed and unfolds it. It's somewhat revealing, perfect for what was planned. He struggles a bit to put it on and slips on some black stockings.
To top it off, Kirishima brushes his hair down flat and puts on a lacy choker. He turns to his mirror to make sure it looks ok. The outfit he chose was a black and red maid dress. It was lightly layered and had frills lining the bottom that reached above his knee. The stockings he put on really added a nice touch to it. He had to admit he looked and felt pretty good.
"Alright, let's do this!" Cheering himself on, he quietly exits his dorm and stands in front of Katsuki's door. He checks to see if the hall was empty to avoid any awkward encounters with his classmates.
'Just to make sure...' he puts his ear up to the door to make sure the owner of the room wasn't present. He couldn't pick up any sound, so he takes out the keys and unlocks the door.

As he enters, Kirishima notices that the table lamp was on. 'Weird. Katsuki doesn't keep his light on when he's gone.' Suspicious, he scans the room for any signs of his lover or an intruder. Nobody was there to his acknowledgement, so he goes to close the door but a hand firmly grasps his arm. He yelps as he accidentally crashes to the ground whilst a thick chuckle fills his ears.
"You're such a klutz sometimes, Shitty hair." Oh shit, Kirishima knew that voice all too well. He looks up into the eyes of the 'intruder'. "O-oh, hey Katsuki," he stutters as his lover shuts the door. "I thought you were supposed to be training." He laughs nervously. The other boy stared him down, probably now realizing what he was wearing. His eyes slide down from the choker to the stockings.
"Hm, what's this about, Eijirou? Dressing up for me?" Katsuki bends down eye to eye with the very flustered maid. Kirishima's eyes meet the floor as he attempts to explain.
"Well, I... uh wanted to surprise you from when you got back from training and maybe do some things and........." he trails off as the other just smirks.

Discontinued XD I made this back in May and I never finished it and the writing's bad so I'm not gonna write more. XD
I'm sorryyy ;w;