"Do you remember what this blonde woman looked like?" I asks and he scratches his head.

"Um..." He starts and stands from his chair. "Maybe like this high." He says holding his hand almost at eye level with himself.

"So about 5'5 or 5'6?" I ask and he nods. "What else?"

"Uh... she was really pretty like, model pretty and she hand blonde hair. Oh wait I said that." He says then shakes his head.

"Anything else?" I ask him and he nods after a moment.

"They were arguing."

"This guy and the blonde?" I ask to be sure.

"Yup." He nods.

"Did you happen to hear any part of the conversation?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nah. But I do remember her getting up and leaving before their food even came out. But he paid for it anyway, and left a nice tip." The boy nods.

"Okay." I say as Jackson and I both stand. "Thank you, you've been a tremendous help."

"No problem." He says slowly, smirking at me again. This time I roll my eyes outwardly and walk away.

"You should call me sometime." Jess says handing me a piece of paper as we walk past the hostess desk. She doesn't give me a chance to respond before she resumes her earlier position.

Well Gotdamn.

Sometimes there's nothing more sexy on a woman than confidence.

But seriously though, does this suit say nothing about me? I guess it just screams big lezbo.

I look down at the paper she handed me, it had her name 'Jessica' written on it, her phone number and a heart.

Cute.

"Holy fuck shit!" I scream as I enter my office and see Judge Hallawell sitting in the chair behind my desk. I turn around and look at Madison who didn't warn me or anything before I entered my office, she gives me an apologetic look and I smile. Margret probably threatened her job or something.

"I feel like you've been avoiding me, Ashley." She says getting up from the chair. I gulp and shut my door.

"No, not avoiding." I shake my head. "Just busy... you know... with work and stuff." I say as she slowly makes her way over to me.

"All work and no play makes Ashley a dull, dull girl." She whispers in my ear once she reaches me... walking behind me as her index finger traces it's way around my neck.

"I ahhh...ummm... no I'm not." I gulp again when her hand starts to move lower down my body.

Spencer...Spencer...Spencer...

Wait no, not Spencer!

Thinking of Spencer is wrong Ashley, just plain wrong! My self-conscious keeps trying to drill into my head.

Yeaaaaah. I'm not too big on listening to shit like that.

"I haven't stop thinking about you since that night." She whispers in my ear and I gasp when both her hands cup my butt.

"Uhh...I...um...I..." I stumble over my words as I try and find a way to get out of this.

"You seem a little tense." She says and grabs my butt again when she says the word tense.

I shake my head. "I..I...I...I..I...I'm fine." I let out a nervous laugh and go to step away from her when my door opens. We both turn to see Jackson standing there.

"Oh, Judge Hallawell, how nice to see you." Jackson says smiling at her.

"I wish I could say the same." She says in a monotone voice as she rubs her hands flatly across her clothes, straightening them out.

"Jackson." I let out a small, quiet sigh of relief. I've never been so happy to see him in my life. "What can I help you with."

"Did you forget already?" He says with an amused look on his face. "We had to go interview that guy today for the Dennison trial." He says and give me a look.

"Oh!" I say suddenly understanding. "Yeah, totally spazzed on that." I shake my head and look at Margret, who's looking back and forth between the two of us. "I totally forgot about that." tell her and let out another nervous laugh. "Reign check?" I question with a smile and she nods. "Great." I say and kiss her quickly before practically running out of my office. Jackson and I speed walk to the elevator and it couldn't come fast enough.

"Oh my God, thank you so much. You're a lifesaver." I tell him truthfully, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Don't thank me, thank Madison." He says and gives me an amused look.

"Well thank you, Madison." I proclaim loudly as we reach the lobby of the building.

"She was totally gonna have cougar sex with you." He says after a moment as we walk through the doors of the building.

I laugh and shake my head at him.

Some things never change...