Jungkook rubbed his red eyes, fuck him for crying all the night.

He's wrecked, totally. Dark circles under his eyes, hand was wrapped around bandages because of punching the wall so badly that jimin had to stop him and heart was shattered.

He looked down at his jeans, wet with tears while he held the steering wheel with his weak and wounded hands, tears still trickling down his cheeks and now he had no energy to stop them.

He wants to go back to his usual self where he would never know about a feeling like love, where he would take out his benefit from anything and leave rather than staying.

But he knows even if he would want to go back to his previous self, the memories he shared with taehyung would always make him cry, make him fall in love with taehyung.

He loves taehyung so much that it's hurting to not get the same back.

His friends think he's gone mad, sulking in the garage rather than singing, getting lost between conversations and always asking seokjin about taehyung, his likings and everything, perking his ears up when someone would talk about taehyung.

Every moment spent with taehyung was special to him, all the study nights, every time they had sex, every date, every coffee hour where they would talk, every walk, every fucking single second.

But now those moments hurt him because they are all spent as friends—actually no, not even friends.

Jungkook doesn't even fucking know what relationship he has with taehyung.

He would call them as friends but they always had fights and then fuck as makeup

He would call themselves fuckbuddies but they didn't behave like it as they would go on Hangouts and have so much fun with each other

He would call themselves as lovers but taehyung clearly told him that he didn't want to be in a relationship

So what did they have?

It always frustrates jungkook.

He always wondered why taehyung didn't want any relationship.

Does he still not trust him?

He clearly told taehyung that why he didn't want any relationship before but taehyung said to him that he didn't trust him enough to tell him

And he thinks taehyung still doesn't trust him

He sighed before getting out of the car and walking towards the door, ringing the doorbell

For the last time.

And there he stood, always sending his heart flying out of his chest but also bringing tears in his doe eyes.

"What are you doing here, jungkook?" Taehyung asked, getting out of the house and closing the door behind him

"I'm here to tell you an important thing" he said.

"What?"

"It's that.......I love you" jungkook finally said it, but not how he wanted to.

The sky's gloomy, just like his heart and it can pour it's tears anytime, just like jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung's breath had hitched, never did he expect jungkook to say this when he warned him a few weeks ago.

He was about to start speaking when jungkook spoke once again

"I have loved you for a long time and I did try to refrain myself from loving you but alas I couldn't, your love drowned me in it. I-i tried to hide it but alas I couldn't, All those hangouts were like dates to me, all those no-feelings kisses held so much feelings for me but all your denials also held pain for me. I-i know we agreed that we won't fall in love with each other but what could I do when you were so sweet to me? What could I do when I did fall in love with you?" The lump in his throat was pricking him and making him stutter

"But what happened in the party broke me, it broke my heart, my will to try and make you fall for me. But i-i still hold a tiny bit of hope inside my heart that you do love me. Please clear my hope or give it strength. I wanna ask you for the last time"

"I love you......do you love me too?" Jungkook asked, eyes so close to spilling out tears.

There was a minute of silence as jungkook tried to find some unspoken words in taehyung's eyes but they were expressionless

"I don't love you" finally the answer to jungkook's question was there, piercing through his already broken heart making his heart twitch.

"O-okay, then I have no choice but to leave from your life" jungkook stuttered.

He looked at taehyung, honey glazed skin, soft cheeks he would have loved to peck everyday, lips he could kiss lovingly, eyes he would have love to see emotion like fondness, love, care and hair blowing in the wind which he would like to toussle with his own hands rather than the wind.

He sighed, blinking his eyes to stop his tears for a few more seconds.

Only if he could have a goodbye kiss but obviously, taehyung wouldn't want that.

"Good for you" were taehyung's words before he turned to leave.

The rain started to pour down, hitting jungkook's Raven hair before trickling down to his face, mixing with his finally falling tears.

His hands were formed into fists, his sad eyes watching taehyung's retreating figure, walking away and not even looking back at him

Jungkook sighed, walking towards his car, finally walking out of taehyung's life.

No more sadness

No more love

No more taehyung

____

Winter bear is so fucking good 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️💕💕✨✨✨

I love you so much taehyung that it hurts 😭😭✨

Who You?| Taekook| Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें