The alarm went off, making taehyung groan as he looked through half open eyes what it was.

He turned the alarm off and let his head fall on the pillow again, letting himself sleep in the comforting arms of jungkook.

Yes, he never wanted that warmth but when he's getting it, he can't help but get addicted to it, letting the other spoon him.

He went back to deep slumber, all cuddled in jungkook's arms.

Forgetting what the alarm was for.

Visit minho's grave

____

Jungkook stretched his limbs and yawned then opened his eyes before turning his head towards a sleeping taehyung.

He smiled at him before hugging him once again and kissing the back of his shoulder.

He nuzzled his cheek over taehyung's shoulder before pecking it once again making taehyung groan.

Jungkook chuckled as taehyung tried to push jungkook away to sleep peacefully.

"Get up, it's 11 am" jungkook said in his soft but hoarse voice.

"I wanna sleeeep~" taehyung said in his sleep and draping the blanket over themselves once again which made jungkook chuckle and look at taehyung fondly.

He knew that after the date and vanilla sex, he'd be able to win taehyung's heart and it is really making him proud of himself, seeing that finally he's able to see taehyung's face in the morning, waking up after cuddling all night and now having lovely talks.

Can this stay like this forever?

"What's the day today~?" taehyung sleepily asked and jungkook smiled, playing with taehyung's hair.

"Sunday" he said

Taehyung was feeling no more sleepy now, his breath hitched in his chest, suffocating him from inside.

He jolted up, eyes fully open and cupping his mouth immediately, tears forming in his eyes.

He stood up from the bed but was stopped by jungkook who was confused by the sudden change of taehyung's behavior.

Taehyung frowned, tears blurring his vision as he pushed jungkook away from him who fell back on the bed, totally startled by taehyung's behavior

"What happened, baby?" jungkook asked and taehyung closed his eyes for a second, letting the tears fall down from his eyes.

"For god's sake jungkook, i am not your fucking baby!" taehyung yelled and jungkook flinched.

What happened? Till yesterday everything was fine?

"Okay but why are you behaving like this?" jungkook asked, lacing his eyebrows together in worry.

"Why am i behaving like this?! You think! It's all your fault!" taehyung yelled.

"Who told you to behave like what you did with me yesterday?!" he frowned, anger bubbling inside him, his chest paining and his heart shattering into million pieces over the fact that he had to go to minho's grave to visit him but he slept through it, falling into jungkook's trap.

"My fault? But what did i even do?" jungkook asked

"Who told you to call me baby?! Who told you to stay in my house and sleep with me after having sex with me?! Didn't i already tell you i want no feelings involved?! We are not in a relationship jungkook!" taehyung yelled

And ouch, that hurt jungkook so much as he felt a pang in his heart.

"O-oh" was the only thing he could stutter out.

Taehyung rubbed his face with his hands.

"Have you fallen in love with me jungkook?" he asked bluntly, trying to hold in his tears.

Jungkook hung his head low and thought for a while, fiddling with his fingers.

"N-no" 

"Good. Because if that happens, you're out of my life" taehyung bluntly said, gathering his clothes and walking out of the room leaving jungkook alone.

Jungkook sighed, slowly taking his clothes and wearing them. A lump was pricking his throat but he swallowed it.

He doesn't want to get out of taehyung's life.

Even if, for it, he has to sacrifice his love.

He shoved his phone inside his pocket and walked out of his house.

It's back to how it was before.

And he knows, how much he will try, it will always come back to the starting point.

___

Taehyung panted and tried to calm himself down, tears dropping on the soft soil.

"I-i am so sorry minho"