EPILOGUE

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage of word, misspelling. Errors ahead!

                         Epilogue

"So when will you have a time for me?" Mingyu keep asking Wonwoo while sitting besides him. Wonwoo who's being bothered right now just let the younger do what he wants and just continue from reading the books he's reading.

However, when the older didn't bother looking even talking back at him just pouted. Mingyu is a bit sad that Wonwoo didn't want to talk to him and even notice him. So because of the frustration, Mingyu stand up and went up to the kitchen to drunk himself.

"Ugh! Can you just waste it on me when you have a time? I'm already getting mad." Angry Mingyu said while pouring a vodka on his glass before drinking it. Wonwoo just continue reading a book and didn't mind the younger.

They are both at their friends house, babysitting their Friends baby. Because the baby's parents were out of town and no one can look up to their baby so Wonwoo and Mingyu just volunteered to babysit her.

Moments has passed, Mingyu got drunk and slowly went up to Wonwoo. Mingyu keeps bothering Wonwoo just want to notice him the older.

"Can you stop?" Wonwoo angrily said as he glare at Mingyu who's being crazy right now. He's always like this when he drinks. Argh! It's always annoyed me! Is what Wonwoo thought.

"Yah~ Jagiya~ just kiss me~" He said in a tone of drunk person while forming his lips into a circle position like he's ready to kiss him.

"Mingyu! Stop it!" He said while pushing his face away from Wonwoo. He face back at his book and continue to read, but he can't because he's being distracted by him. Urgh!

Then suddenly, they heard a baby crying from the second floor of the house.  They both look up from the ceiling listen to the baby as it cries.

"C'mon! It's still 11 in the evening~ why that baby just stop from crying?! Huhuhu~" Mingyu said while standing up, scratching the back of his head sarcastically.

"It's your turn." Wonwoo said to him because Wonwoo is already done from babysitting, now it's Mingyu's turn to make the baby sleep.

"Okay.." Mingyu said before coming back laying from sofa and the most annoying part is he starts crying. What the hell?!

"Mingyu! Stop for books sake don't be such a stupid! I said make the baby sleep again not cry there!" Wonwoo said throwing him a pillow before bringing back his attention to the book that he's reading. Mingyu stands up groaning. He went up to the baby's room and make the baby sleeps.

———

"Pshhh~ hihihi." Mingyu just giggle for the nth time. I can't hold it! I want to punch his face already! Wonwoo thought almost yelling.

"Shut your ass up! Turn off the light because the mosquito are eating us already!" Wonwoo half whisper yelled before he did what the older said, but Wonwoo forgot something so he face the window. But, before he could say something Mingyu immediately spoke.

"What the fuck, Hyung! They bring a flashlight!" He yelled while pointing the fire fly entering the room that made the baby wake up and cry again.

"MINGYU!!!!!!!!!!" Wonwoo yelled at him and kicked his ass out of the room. It's so exhausted to make the baby sleep and it's so tiring. Now the baby is awake, he have to start all over again to make the baby sleeps.

But Wonwoo really was thankful to meet Mingyu and to be his lover. And now that him and Mingyu are officially Couple now, he will not let Mingyu go and take away from him.

"Don't worry Mingyu tommorow I will waste my time on you labyu!"

                                              —THE END—

QN's: yeah I know the endings are lame. Sorry okay? And Sorry from making a short book. Idk where do I got the title that there's no connect on the story😂 but all I know is I enjoy writing this that I forgot to connect the title on the story. That's all I can write. I'm sorry. But hope you enjoy reading? See you again!