Authors note

Yowww wassup?! The osom Author are talking carat!! Now. I made this chapter to clear everything. Plz read this!

*Slamming the table 4 times*

Ehem! Since, SEVENTEEN fanfics are only my English book story I'm really nervous about my grammars. Hey co-vacuum cleaners, since the rest of my readers (if I have) are influent in English I want you guys to message me for a little talk about my grammars about my story. Pls sorry for the lame story I have. Sorry for the wrong grammar and usage of word. Not everybody are perfect, they do mistakes too. So about that grammar thingy I am very sorry if you're going to read my story with a wrong grammar, I am doing my best to improve in English so bear with me. If you read something about my story that are a wrong grammar pls do inform me by massaging me here on watty. And pls Don't laugh or judge this. It's really hard to make stories especially that I'm a student and having a bunch of assignments, projects reports etc... I'm not a perfect person so pls I'm sorry. That's all tengkyu!

*Seungkwan gets a confetti and throw it in the air*

And See you again- Yah Hoshi give me back the camera!

*Chase Hoshi to get the camera, and finally I chase him*

Ehem! So again tengkyu for reading and putting time to read this! I hope we can get a long! That's all! Tengkyu!

*Turn off the video*