CHAPTER 3

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage of word, misspelling. Errors ahead!

3.

Mingyu

I looked at Wonwoo before talking to him. This guy didn't talk all day and I don't know why.

"Hey, Hyung!" I call out but I didn't get a response from Him.

"Hyung!" I waved my hands in front of him and thanks to rainbows I got his attention. He looks at me with confusion look.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Okay? But you look not.." I said before facing Straight. The others are still playing basketball while the others.. I don't know. I don't even care.

After a moment later, someone went up to us and seated between Wonwoo and I. Aish! This guy likes to ruin our moment.

"Acchuu!" Wonwoo suddenly sneezes that make us looked at him and then again.

"Acchhuu!" He sneezes again.

"Hyung, you suppose to say 'bless you'" Seungkwan said while looking at me.

"Don't need too, because he's already blessed by my presence." I proudly said while wiggling my eyebrows up and down looking at Seungkwan.

"Yuck hyung." He said before walking off and finally I can finally own Wonwoo. Wait! That sounds something. But anyways, just forget eat.

"Hyung, are you somehow.. sick?" I worriedly asked.

He looks at me before shaking his head. Is he deaf? Can't talk at all?

"Sick already? Think anything.. maybe because the reason I sneezed it's because you're so smelly." He jokingly said as I jokingly punched him causing him to laugh a little.

"But anyways, if your sick or feeling not okay, just talk to me." I said tapping his shoulder before walking away.

***

"Jihoon, make a move!" I said pushing him to give Y/n his flowers that he's holding. But this guy are getting shy.

"Yah! It's hyung! I'm older than you." He said looking at me angrily. "Pfft. Whatever." I replied.

"Now give her that or else I'll eat that." I said looking at what he's holding right now.

"What? The flowers? You're going to eat the flowers?"

"No! You idiot! I mean the chocolate!"

"Dude, if you're going to court a girl, don't follow the tradition. Just invent your own way to court her. Giving chocolate, teddy bears and especially flowers sucks already. They're sick of it. Make a new one that has never been done by the others."

Hansol said just chilling on the tree. Yeah tree. Because he's sitting under the tree. A frickin' tree. If ever he fell there I'll just going to laugh at him.

"What Hansol said was right. Just ask her out. Go to the park, maybe went out to arcade or went out to eat, went to bar and drink.. or maybe do something fun hahahaha.. let your jun-jun score—" Seungcheol didn't let Junhui finish his about to say when Seungcheol hyung throw him an apple that his eating awhile ago.

"Your mouth, Junhui." Seungcheol Hyung said emotionless.

"Then what should I gonna do?!" Jihoon hyung said, panicking.

"Ask her out!"

"Take her to the bar!"

"No JUNHUI!"

"Went to the arcade!"

"Go to the park and have fun!"

"To the hotel!"

"Dude hotel sucks. What are they going to do there then, huh?"

"Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Someone shouted as we stop from our business and we looked at the person was. It was just Seokmin. The hell? What are he's screaming for?

"The fuck dude?"

"Are yoh even okay?"

"JUST MAKE OUT WITH HER!" He said so load that all people here can even hear it. Our eyes went open wide after we heard what he said. We looked around to see all Students were fixed on us.

I smiled before waving at them.
"Hi fans!"