CHAPTER 7

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage of word, misspelling. Errors ahead!

7.

Wonwoo

When the classes end, I quickly run out of the room just to go to Y/n's room. My keys from my locker are still with her so I have to get it back. As I got there, I saw Y/n walking out from her room, and she's with her boyfriend Jihoon. I immediately blocked their way still gasping from the air.

"Hey dude, get out from our way. Geez!" Said Y/n laughing at me but Jihoon just stared at me. I extend my hand in front of her before saying

"Give me back my keys.." I said controlling my anger as I stare at her emotionless. She smirked after.

"O, yeah! Your damn keys. Here! Now get out." Y/n said handing me a key before walking away with Jihoon besides her. I'm about to walk away too when I saw Mingyu walking while looking at the floor. He's spacing out again.

I walked towards him and blocked his way too. He stopped from walking and look up to me. I saw his shock face but soon faded and smile a little bit.

"What happened to you? Are you sure you're okay?" I said but he just soon laugh a little bit and shaking his head repeatedly.

"I honestly don't know what's happening to me..." He said.

"Well want me to comfort you? Or anything?" I offered that made him quite. I waited for him to say something after some seconds passed.

"Sure, but are you willing to help me?" I formed my lips into thin line before nodding.

"Well.. come with me..." He said as he walk pass me. I followed him after.

***

"So where do you think we are?" I asked confused, looking around the place where Mingyu takes me.

"In your heart.." He said but it didn't got into my ears so I didn't heard it properly.

"Pardon me?" I asked but he soon just shaked his head off before stopping in front of the river. He sat after as I do the same thing besides him.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"I'm still confused about that person if he really do likes me..." He said that make me look at him. He's just looking down at the river and didn't look back at me. Who would it be?

"How can you say that?" I asked before looking at the sky above us. It's getting dark and we are still here having a conversation about his love or whatever.

"I just found out awhile ago with that person's sibling.. she said that maybe her sibling likes me back too..." Said Mingyu before I heard him laugh a little.

"How did you find out with her?"

"She told me that if ever her sibling put a pictures of a person as a design of her siblings locker.. it means that her sibling likes that person..."

And it suddenly hit me. I slowly understood he's trying to say, I immediately looked at him to see he's looking back at me while smiling. We made an eye contact with each other.

"And her sibling named Jeon Wonwoo and the girl named Y/n, his sister.. and It's Really confusing that if her brother likes me back too..." He said smiling at me. I can't believe what I'm hearing right now.. if that's the case then he likes me too?

"Uh..." No words can scape from my mouth except of 'uh'. He slowly held my right hand and squeeze it after. I looked at our hands before his eyes.

"Wonwoo.. answer me.. do you really like me?" He asked.

I'm left with no words so I didn't know what to say next, so I just simply nodded that made him smile even more. Slowly, he leaned in until we're few inches away until...

"YES!! WUHUUU!! YOU FINALLY CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS TO EACH OTHER! YEAH! LET'S CELEBRATE GUYS! YUHUUU!" Someone yelled that made me and Mingyu moved away to each other. Shit!

"Yah! Why did you ruined their moment?! That's the part I'm waiting awhile ago! And you just ruined it! They almost kiss!" Someone angrily said that made me and Mingyu looked behind us and there, I saw our friends scolding at Y/n. So she's the one who yelled huh?

"Sorry! I'm just too happy and excited! And besides, It's too awkward to watch them kiss and it's making me cringe."