CHAPTER 5

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage of word, misspelling. Errors ahead!

5.

Mingyu

"Have you ever wonder what's going on inside my head?" Seungkwan asked making me looked at him. I raised him my right eyebrows from what he said.

"Maybe you're thinking about a new porn that you're going to download on your phone." I said before looking at Wonwoo again. I didn't even know when I started to stare at Wonwoo not far away from me and I didn't even no how many minutes passed I'm staring at him. But I didn't mind.

"Fuck off." Seungkwan said annoyingly.

"Hey, I have a question." I said and looks at Seungkwan. He stared at me for a few minutes before he spoke again.

"Go ahead."

"How can a person know if he's inlove?"

Seungkwan stayed silent and while thinking for his answer I guess? I don't know why I even asked that. It just came out from my fucking mouth so I don't have anything to do just to face it.

"I know some. First, is when you always think about that person. Second, is when you always find that person wherever that person is gone in your sight. Third, is when you're always staring at that person. Fourth, is when you always dreamed about that person. Fifth, is when you always says that person's name and sometimes you always talks about that person. Sixth, is when that person is near you, you easily get nervous and shy. Seventh, is when you always with that person you always feel romantic excitement and also when you always feels safe with that person. That's all I know, why'd you asked anyways?" He said and I just shake my heads off. So can I call myself as a inlove person to the same gender as mine right now?

"Nothing, I just asked." I said.

"Weee? Are you inlove or something?" Seungkwan teased while nudging me. I glared at him and pushed him away from me. This guy! Aish!

"No, I'm not. Is it bad to ask?" I said annoyingly while glaring at him. He just laughed and shake his head before sitting besides me again.

"Or maybe you're that one whose in love?" I asked back before my smirk appeared on my lips while looking at him. His eyes immediately open wide,  looking at me full of shock and shaking his head repeatedly.

I laughed after.

"Liar!" I said. "So tell me who is she?" I teasingly said making him glared at me. "I'm not!" He replied but I didn't believe him.

"Don't lie I know you're in love." I said poking his left side while making a teasingly sounds. He keeps saying he's not inlove even tho he's really are.

O c'mon? I know he's inlove, he's just  shy to tell me. While Me? Yes I'll confess to y'all that I'm in love. With who? With Wonwoo. Now you know. Since when? Since I found out that Wonwoo collects a picture of mine and put it as his design of his locker.

And now that I liked him, the only question that are on me was if he likes me back.