CHAPTER 2

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage of word, misspelling. Errors ahead!

2.

Mingyu

"Bro! Why are you taking so long when taking a bath?" Jun asked while wrapping his arms around my neck.

"It's because, me and the water are still talking about why she's still cold to me." I said before walking off. If you guy's know what I mean. ;)

"Nice joke, pal." Seungcheol said while laughing. I just smirked before sitting on one of the seats here in the cafeteria with my friends. Jeonghan and Jisoo are the ones who ordered our food while some of us left in the table laughing and screaming like we are the only one inside of the canteen.

"Hyung I'm not really sure." Jihoon said while Soonyoung keeps bothering him. What's up with those two?

"What's the issue about Jihoon, Soonyoung?" I teasingly asked making the two of them looked at me.

"Nothing!"

"He's inlove!"

They both said in unison. I looked at them weirdly from what I heard before looking at Jihoon again.

"Look Mingyu hyung, This dwarf are inlove with his best friend." Said Chan while pointing at Jihoon who's looking at him shock right now.

"Yieee! Someone is inlove~" We teased him so loud that you could even hear it even you're far away from us.

"Guys stop! She's here." Soonyoung hurriedly said while looking at someone behind us. We follow him from what he is looking at and that is when we laid our eyes on a girl with a guy beside her. They're a couple i guess?

"But the girl is already taken." I said still looking at them.

"Silly hyung, that guy besides her is her brother Wonwoo." Said Minghao as I looked at him with confusion looks.

"They were just looks like a couple but the truth is they're not," Jihoon said looking at the girl we're currently looking at. She's the girl Jihoon likes?

"Wait that was Wonwoo right?" I asked before I received someone's slap from my head as my face hit the table.

"Yes of course it's Wonwoo you guys are idiots. That's Wonwoo's sister. He said that his sister will come and eat with us to meet us. Why you guys acting like you didn't know his sister?" Seungcheol suddenly said smacking the other guys. Yeah right,  I forgot.

"I think your brain are still processing, Hyung right? Of course we didn't still know her because ever since we met Wonwoo he didn't even let us met his sister. So over protective ass brother." Jihoon said as he put his head on the table.

"Yeah.. right."

"Guys! I want you to meet my sister Y/n. Y/n they're my friends introduce yourself guys." Wonwoo said as he looked at us. We introduce ourselves one by one until...

"Jihoon? I didn't know you're friends with my brother? Why you didn't tell me Hyung? You big cockroach ass!" Y/n suddenly said as we looked at her confused. No one has ever said Wonwoo that kind of words except from Jihoon. And Hyung? That was supposedly for boys only.

"Yah! I said stop calling me Hyung!" Wonwoo retorted back as they finally got to sit with us.

"I don't want to argue here with you book man. And by the way, I'm Jeon Y/n guys. Wonu's awesome sister." She said with matching flip hair effect. Pfft this girl. They're not looked like they were siblings by judging them on their attitude but if you're going to ask by their faces yes, they were look a like.

"Hey wait! Is that Archie? The blind guy?" I happily asked while looking at the guy walking alone.

"Don't tell me..." Before Seokmin could finished his sentence I immediately went to Archie.

I slowly went up behind him not making any sounds so he won't hear me. When I'm already behind him, I quickly use my hands to cover his eyes.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"Guess who~" I teasingly said.

"Mingyu again? What do you want?"

"Ouch! You already know me better, Archie huh?"

"Of course you always do that to me wherever you see me. So what do you want?"

"Find me first."

"No time for jokes."

"Then let's just play hide and sick, you're must be the one who will find me. Leggo!" I said before running off to hide. But actually I didn't hide I just went back to my friends and sit again but this time besides Wonwoo.