Chapter 15: Argument

"Jennie? Are you okay?" Jinhwan asked me

I just bowed my head, I think destiny's playing on me because the second person to whom dad killed after Taehyung's dad, is Jinhwan which I considered to be my friend. I feel like I am the one who paid for all dad's sins.

I am so full of shame because of this. Even if Jinhwan's face is not angry, I still feel guilt. Aside from that, I'm also worried for the time that will come when Taehyung finds out that my father KILLED his dad along with Irene's father.

"Jennie, it's okay I'm not a—"

I immediately walked out. I can't look straight to his face or even talk to him. If I could just cover my face to everyone, and cover the fact that my dad is a killer.

I need to have a serious talk with dad.

"Good morning Ms. Kim—"

"WHERE'S MY DAD?!" I shouted at my father's secretary. I didn't manage to inhibit my anger that is why I shouted at her. She was shocked on what I did. "H-he's on his o-office," she said while a little bit confused and scared.

I didn't waste my time to go to his office. I was about to open the door when I heard my dad is talking to someone... on the phone.

"No! Please don't do it..." he said. I can't hear the person on the other line maybe because he is far from the door.

"Then do it to me! Do anything you want to me but not my daughter," He said. What? Who is he talking to?

I did not wait anymore. I immediately opened the door which made a very loud sound. My dad was surprised to see me and my tears falling.

"Jennie, what are you doing here?" He asked me. I didn't answer first because I just kept my tear from falling.

"Dad..." It is the only thing that I said between my tears. I grabbed all of my strength, "Dad, the son of the assistant you killed was about to take revenge on me... but we became friends. It turns out that he already found out what you did, and he said it to me. Dad... why are you doing this to me?" I honestly can't speak well because of my tears.

"Jennie... please forgive me."

"No dad! You're always doing that over and over! Why am I the one who's paying for your sins?" I shouted. He was shocked at it because he's used to a silent and shy Jennie. Growing up, I always follow him on his decisions and plans for me. I did not get the chance to get what I want, what I like and any stupid things that should be under my opinion.

But now, I'm taking all of the credits on what he has done. It seems like I'm the only one who's suffering even if I didn't do anything.

I was about to rush towards the door when he grabbed my arm, "I'm sorry Jennie, sorry for being an insensitive father." Hearing what he's saying melts my heart but my anger still stands out.

"I'm sorry dad, I don't think I can forgive you again this time," I said, wiped my tears and rushed to the door. Before I closed the door I looked at him.

I don't want to see him again.

********************

A/N: Road to 400 reads! Thank you so much.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH😘