Chapter 12: Throwback-Sabotage Pt. 3

The day has come, 5 hours before Beomhyung apparel will go down

Bae Joo Hyung is really smart, as he thought of this idea. But smartness with a touch of evilness is not good.

I waited until Joo Hyung will call me and inform me. We already went to the police about the company who's selling illegally. They said that they will inspect the building this afternoon but before they inspect it, it already broke.

After waiting, I heard my phone ringing. It must be Joo Hyung.

"Hello Jang Hoon! Ready to start the timer?"

"Yes."

***

Kim Beom Jae's Point of View (Taehyung's father)

"Taehyung, I will be right back okay? I will just visit our company," I said.

"Okay daddy, I love you!"

"I love you more," I said and then kissed his forehead.

My wife died after giving birth on Taehyung. So that just leaves us. That is why I really worked hard for my company, I want to give him a good life.

And I was really shocked when my employees said that our company is on top. I was really glad that I can give Taehyung now a life that he deserves.

"Good morning Sir!" My employees greeted me. I greeted then back with a warm smile.

I was about to check the stock room when I heard a loud explosion.

I went out of the room to check what's going on. I saw my other employees shouting in pain on the floor.

What happened-----

I was shocked to hear a loud explosion again. I just found myself on the floor. I felt my body aching but that insisted me to keep going.

Even if my body hurts, I crawled and get a piece of paper and wrote on it:

Dear my Assistant Lee Jeong Yoon,

Maybe this time when you see this I am already dead. Please take care of my son Kim Taehyung.

Sincerely yours,
Kim Beom Jae

After writing, I heard another loud explosion. I closed my eyes.

At least I know someone will take care of my son.

***

Kim Hang Joon's Point of View (Jennie's father)

Something's bothering me right now. I know this time the Beomhyung building was already harmed by the bonb but, I just don't know.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Joo Hyung.

"Hello?" I nervously answered.

"Hang-Joon..." Joo Hyung is somewhat speaking hardly.

"What?"

"I'll go to your office, now!"

"Hang Joon!"

"What? W-hat happened?!"

"Beom Jae also died from the explosion."

"What?!"

"What should we do?!" I nervously asked.

"I don't know..."

"But you said we'll never involve him in the accident!"

I just punched the table. He's still my friend!

I went out of the room because of anger—

"Kim Im-eon?!"

My assistant is outside of the room listening to us the whole time.

We are here at Kim Beom Jae's funeral. My guilt is killing me right now but I shouldn't show it to anyone.

The last time I saw my assistant outside my room, I talked to him and he said the truth. He heard everything we talked about. I didn't have a choice...

I killed him.

I can't have one single evidence about what we did. So without thinking about his family, without thinking about his son or daughter, without thinking about his family, I killed him. My life is so messy now since my wife died. I was so angry which may be the reason I agreed with Bae's stupid plan. Now I will pay more attention to the future of my child and should leave it behind.

But now when I look at Taehyung, he's embracing his father's coffin while crying, is like repeatedly inserting a knife on my chest because of conscience. He is too young to lose a family, and the person who killed his father who's left to him is exactly its friend.

And that's me.

~End of flashback~

********************

A/N: As I said, this is a bonus update! Hope you enjoy it!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH💜