Chapter 9: He Didn't Deserve It

(A/N: The video above is what I am saying in the previous chapter where V, Irene and Jennie are together ~credits to the video owner~ )

I couldn't stop my tears from falling. I feel like I am the reason why all of this happened to him.

While I am enjoying some delicious and expensive foods, vacations in different countries, being a parvenu in my university, spending my dad's cash, I didn't realize that Taehyung is there, suffering by himself because my father didn't allow him to have a normal life.

All of I'm experiencing right now should be for Taehyung. He's the one who should experience the luxury. We will not be rich if dad didn't sabotage his father's company because they are our biggest competitor.

All I can feel is anger and guilt. I am guilty because Taehyung doesn't deserve all of he's experiencing right now.

I heard the door opened. I lifted my gaze and I saw my father. His mouth is half opened because of shock that I am standing behind the door.

"A-are you already there for a while?"

"Yes dad. And I heard everything," I said while stopping another tear to fall. "J-jennie, let me explain p---"

"Why did you do this dad? And exactly to my best friend?!" I shouted and everyone who was walking looked at me. Dad grabbed my wrist and headed me inside his office.

"J-jennie, I just want to give you a better life," he said. I can sense that he is also guilty, not for Taehyung, but for me.

"I'd rather live in the smallest house in the world than in the biggest but with guilt," I said. "Taehyung is my best friend dad, and you know that he did not deserve it."

"Just tell me everything what happened that day you sabotaged their company dad, I will not sure if I'll forgive you but I promise that I will listen."

***

Jin's Point of View

"I swear Taehyung, if she really accepted being the school's queen, I will really be mad at her!" I shouted while walking around my condo.

"That's okay Jin, it's her decision after all," he said calmly but I know he is sad. I know he had somewhat a secret crush on Jennie, I comforted him last time and he said the truth.

"Just calm down," Jisoo said and guided me to sit down. They are on my condo, I said a while ago that we should just go on Taehyung's condo but he insisted that we should just be here.

I never have been to Taehyung's condo, or none of us have been except Jennie. I didn't know what it looks like, but I'm wondering why Taehyung doesn't want us to go to his condo.

"But Taehyung, what if Jennie decided to accept it?" Jisoo asked. She's full of worry.

"I will not insist her, like I said it's her decision. Decision if she wants Kai to be her boyfriend."

********************

A/N: I think it's almost 20 days since I didn't do an update. My classes just started and I am really full on schedule. I can only do updates in my free weekends. Hope you can understand.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOU😍💖