Chapter 10: Throwback-Sabotage

"Just tell me everything what happened that day you sabotaged dad, I will not sure if I'll forgive but I promise that I will listen

"Just tell me everything what happened that day you sabotaged dad, I will not sure if I'll forgive but I promise that I will listen."

"Just don't tell this to anyone..."

"I can't promise dad."

***

12 years ago...

Kim Hang Joon's Point of View (Jennie's father)

"Good morning daddy!" My 8 year-old daughter Jennie happily said while approaching me. I kissed and hug her.

"Will we go to the hospital?" She asked me. My wife is in the hospital because of stage four cancer, and Jennie only knows that her mother has a little sickness.

"Yes Jennie, but that is for later because I will go to my office okay?"

"Okay daddy, bye!"

"Why is our sales going down?! WHAT HAVE ALL OF YOU DONE?!" I shouted at all of my staffs. My assistant showed his presentation of my company's sales and we are completely going down.

"Mr. Kim, based on my research, another company's sales is getting higher and higher which is the cause of our decrease," My assistant said, Kim Im-eon. He has been my secretary for 3 years, and he has a son who is as same age as my daughter Jennie.

"What company is that?" I asked. "I-it's Beomhyung apparel," he calmly said. That brand gave me a strange feeling, I feel like I know the owner.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It is Bae Joo Hyung, my friend who also has a daughter that has the same age as Jennie. If I am not mistaken, his daughter's name is Joo Hyun.

"Hang Joon Speaking," I said after taking the call.

"I heard that your company's sales is decreasing, what happened?"

"Another company is getting the fame, its' Beomhyung apparel."

"Well, I can help you on that," he said, and I can sense that he is smirking.

"But how?"

He lowered his voice, "We can sabotage them---"

"I'm sorry but no thanks."

"Haha! I know you're going to change your mind someday, so just call me if you are already agreeing," he said sarcastically and ended the call.

I don't think I will accept his offer. Suddenly,  I heard three knocks on the door.

"Come in," I said. I lifted my gaze and it is my secretary, Kim Im-eon.

"Sir, our company is really close to being bankrupt, I think we need to do something," he said.

"Just let me think first, okay?"

"Okay sir, thank you."

I left my office and the building, I am with Jennie and we will go to the hospital. I left her in the couch on the side.

"Just be here Jennie, I'll be right back."

I will go to the vending machine to buy some foods when suddenly, I encountered my friend Kim Beom Jae with his son who is the same as Jennie's age.

"Kim Hang Joon! How are you?" He said. I smiled and looked at his son.

"I'm okay, what is the name of your son again?"

"It is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Taehyung then went away and come closer to my daughter Jennie. It looks like he wants to be her friend.

"So, how's your company?" He asked. Do I have to say the truth? "Yes, it is stable. How about yours?" I answered while looking away.

"My company's okay too."

"Uhm, what is the name of your company again?" I asked him. I don't feel good about this...

"I combined my name and my son's name, it's Beomhyung apparel."

********************

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOU!