Chapter 8: Traitor?

"The new king is Kim Jong-in!"

Kai walked towards the stage. I don't know what I'm going to feel right now, am I happy because Kai is my long-time crush and accidentally he's my boyfriend now? Or I'm sad because Taehyung should be the king and it's so f*cking unfair? Ugh! I hate my feelings.

Taehyung's face is really downed and Jin is comforting him. It's so sad that I can't go down on the stage to hug him. Our school is so unfair that picking a king is still biased. I know that Kai has the good looks, he's kind but he doesn't have leadership. Well if he does, I'm sorry I didn't seen it from him. But for Taehyung, the whole university knows that he has it, the President just didn't see it.

"Dad, are you serious about this?" Irene is really pissed right now. First, I am the new queen so I have the power to change her rules. And second, her boyfriend Kai is the new king and that only means that we should be on a relationship for the school.

Her father nodded, "I'm sorry but we still should follow what I said, it's not because you're my daughter so I should forgive you but Kai is already the king and you can't change a thing on that."

"I'm done with this bullsh*t!" She yelled as she walked away. I think this is the first time that I agreed on Irene. Kai should not be the king.

"I'm sorry for my daughter's attitude. Jennie and Kai, I need you in my office tomorrow morning for a meeting. Event's over, thank you," the President said as he walked away the stage. I left the stage without looking at Kai and approached Taehyung.

"Taehyung are you okay—"

Jin cut me, "You should think about being queen while you still have time, Jennie. We support you but if you agreed to be Kai's girlfriend, I think that does not seem to be right. You know that Kai and I are enemies right? So if you became his girlfriend, I'll treat you the same way I treat Kai. And also, you should know that Taehyung will be hurt if you did that," Jin sarcastically said before he walked away with Taehyung and Jisoo.

I walked towards my condominium alone. I'm still thinking of what Jin said, I think I should really not agree of being a queen because I'll lose them all. I just slept thinking of all what happened today.

Kai and I are here at the President's office for a meeting. "So, should we start? Jennie, Kai, what are your plans for this school? Remember that starting today, you are in a relationship so you should not be shy about one another. You sh—"

"I quit." I said, not looking at the President.

"Good morning Ms. Kim Jennie," my father's employee greeted me with a smile. I am here at our main company where we manage our sales. I left the school after quitting on being the queen. I remembered what Jin said last night, he and Kai are enemies so if I agreed on being in a "relationship" with Kai, he will also treat me as an enemy. And he also said that Taehyung will be hurt so I decided to refuse.

"I want to see my father."

"Okay ma'am, he's on his office." I went on here because I haven't seen him for a long time so I really miss him. And also I want a piece of my mind after what happened yesterday.

I walked towards his office but before I got inside, I heard him talking to someone in the phone so I stayed behind the door.

"How my sales, Min Joon?" My father said.

"Do you ——— need ——— It's great ever since ————-" I can't hear of what the other man is saying because it is not in loud speak mode.

"My company really came up when we made the sabotage there. Just make sure that no one knows what we did." My dad sabotaged a company to make our company rise up? I can't believe this. And I'm feeling something, I am nervous about it, AGAIN.

"Have you seen — CEO's son————?"

"Of course, it's actually my daughter's best friend. What a small world right? And I don't know if he knows that we are the one who sabotaged their company, I think he's seeking some revenge."

M-my best friend? Taehyung?

"What ——— his name?"

"His name is Kim Taehyung."

My tears suddenly fall. I can't believe that the person Taehyung is looking for in a long time who sabotaged his father's company is my own father. And he's the reason why Taehyung is suffering.

********************

A/N: Thank you for a hundred reads! Sorry for the slow update😞, any thoughts?

PS: I actually surfed in youtube and I saw this video. (the picture is not edited or anything) And it is a coincidence when I saw V, Jennie and Irene together in here which are the main characters in this story!

 (the picture is not edited or anything) And it is a coincidence when I saw V, Jennie and Irene together in here which are the main characters in this story!

VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.
THANK YOU😘