His Presence

Prostitute to mistress? Girl make up your mind. I was questioning myself too. Dolla wanted me to work for him but by 4 o'clock I had other plans. I didn't want to work for him, I wanted to be Justin's little secret. He was a quiet man, with a surprising mind. You'd expect the unexpected, like how it was when we fucked. I told Justin a friend was waiting for me at the gates after we got done. He told me his wife would be home around 5.

His wife was sexy as shit, why did he wanna fuck with me? I mean I was okay with it at first. But I got jealous later on and that's where everything took a twist. I regret meeting this man so fucking much.

But from 12 to 4 that Monday afternoon, I passionately fucked this man. Four hours straight, by 4:15 we were in the shower together. His dick had me saying I love you. I had only known him for 5 hours, and I fell for him. It was his smile, maybe his eyes... Definitely the dick. He was such an attractive man.

I had to go soon. I was supposed to be off at 4 but my coming home late excuse at 23 years old was, I had to do inventory for an hour. But I no longer had a job so sooner or later I'd have to tell my mom. My phone was dead, so I called Dolla from Justin's phone. I told him I'd be at the gate in about 5 mins, he told me he'd been there waiting still. Justin gave me $1,000 in cash, lead me into his car and gave me a goodbye kiss. We pulled up to the gates, I got out and he smiled..

Unfortunately, I didn't get this nigga number. I guess i would remain being Dolla's bitch, and I did until the end of the week.

Since the block was my new job, I got some new lingerie to look more sexier with the money Justin gave me, and the money i made on the daily. Dolla told me he liked what that I was taking it serious. I was until Friday afternoon. That Black BMW pulled up, it was Justin. Dolla was looking from the other side of the street, and he began texting me. I think he was getting jealous but more so curious on to why this white man was so interested in my black ass.

"Shay you good?"
"Yes, he's cool" I replied.
"Well go, I'll pick you up at the gate tonight at 9"

Dolla didn't treat me like your average bitch. I had freedom. I liked that. He knew I was trying to make money for my daughter, so he let me go. I wish he was more selfish towards the end.

See my problem was, I blamed everyone else. I knew it was my fault, but everyone played their part. My daughter, Dolla, Justin, my boss, my mother and me. My life slow got fucked up.

I got into his BMW and he smiled. We went into a parking garage downtown he told me we could go out to eat, he just had to disguise himself. Justin couldn't be seen with me, it would be an affair in the press. Then here I am, with the headline:

" the Blasian Mistress of Justin Martello- Rinks"

He clearly wasn't looking for that kind of attention, so I knew this relationship was discreet.
I was cool with eating but I wanted to fuck. I craved him. I reached over and put my hand down his pants, that caught him in surprise and he looked at me, moved my hand, reached over and pushed my seat back. I slid off my thongs from under my dress and he got on top me. This nigga ain't ask for head or nothing. I guess he wanted to fuck me just as much as I wanted to fuck him. He started with slow strokes, my legs completely spread open and my pussy leaking on the seats. I began grinding as he went deeper into my pussy. Some bullshit ass white people music on the radio, but i'm sure my moans were louder. We stopped and moved to the back. That's when he ate my pussy. I loved this nigga, I loved how he fucked me, I loved how his tongue moved. I loved his money. His tongue was so warm, going up and down my pussy and around my clit. He licked , and put two fingers in. I moaned louder, and louder each time his tongue went deeper inside my pussy. I could feel the veins on his tongue, my stomach was weak. But in a good way. He took my pleasure to another level. When his head came up, all I seen was my cum all over his lips. A beautiful sight if you ask me.