Attraction

You're probably wondering, damn all she did was get in his car. You're right.

While we driving down Crenshaw Blvd he puts his hand on my left thigh and begins to rub with the tip of his fingers, like any other man would. I thought nothing of it, I was used to it. He had this seductive touch and a perfect smile. The only different was we were in a way more expensive car, that smelt like fresh flowers or some other fancy white people shit. No music. Just silence. This was very unusual. Niggas usually would be driving in their old ass Cadillac's telling me how fat my ass was, while playing Nipsy talking about how they miss him, and he was their nigga. But today I got a white man. A quiet one until he asked my name.

"Shay, but everyone calls me Suga."

Nobody called me Shay except Dolla, and Suga was just how I kept my identity safe.

He looked at me, and smirked.

"Well Shay, I'm Jacob."

He looked to be in his mid forties and Jacob didn't fit this man at all. We finally arrive, in a gated community. Dolla was still following but he wouldn't be able to follow us inside the gates. He texted me saying he'd wait, I said okay and we continued. We must've been in Hollywood or some shit because beyond these gates all I seen was expensive ass cars. Rolls Royces' , Ferraris' and many others. I looked at Jacob, his eyes completely on the road. I look at my phone, slowly dying, it's 12pm.

I looked at Jacob once again, "So you aren't going to ask about the price?"

After all , I just wanted his money and I knew his ass had it.

He looked at me, laughing and slowly said.
"Price? You're getting it all. $1,000 fine? After all you're very beautiful."

I stopped. This man was so kind to me, he respected me. After all I just wanted to be his little slut. $1,000 was a lot, that's a week of prostituing for me.. but if I could make this in a day? I was keeping Mr. Jacob around.

"Thank you, Jacob" I replied.

I think I loved this nigga.

We park in his garage. He lead me into his house and there I seen a big ass staircase. Call my broke ass amazed cause I was.

"How many rooms do you have?" I laughed.

"10 Bedrooms, 15 Bathrooms. You can look around baby." He replied.

I was in heaven? But my personal hell as I should say.
I walked in the living room, or maybe the family room? I don't even know it was so big. I seen pictures, of Mr. Jacob and his family. He had a wife, this bitch was a model cause I've seen her on billboards. He had two sons and a daughter, his oldest son being a basketball player. I knew Mr. Jacob. Not personally but I knew he was someone big in LA. A retired Lakers player.
Justin Martello- Rinks. I said his name, loudly.

"Oh yes, you know me?" he came behind me and whispered while slipping his hands up my shirt.

His warm hands, his seductive smile. It turned me on. I begin taking my shirt all the way off, turning around letting him know it was his turn too. I led my long, stiletto nails that costed $200 up his
chest, I was an expensive bitch. Feeling on his abs inch by inch. I pulled his shirt over his head and I leaned in for a kiss, he grabbed my neck while swirling his tongue around my mouth. Our lips locked. He let go. And threw me on the couch. Justin was a very aggressive man when we fucked, and I liked it. This is how my secret life as a mistress began.