Chapter 45

4 year time skip

I look down at my swollen belly and smile, rubbing my precious bundle of joy with my hands. Three weeks left to prepare. My baby girl. I lean my head on my to be husband's chest.

"Only three weeks left, baby, three weeks till I get to hold her." I tell Chris.

"Six months until you're Mrs.O'Connor." Chris adds." How did I get so lucky to find you?"

"I could ask the same thing." I love this man so much." We better get ready. My Mum is picking us up for the baby shower in an hour."

"Okay babe." Chris gives me a peck on the lips before helping me out of bed. A sharp pain sends me back on the bed. I yelp in pain.

"Chris," I feel moisture fill the sheets."I think it's time."

"What! I'm not ready! We're supposed to have three weeks!" Chris panics. I scream in pain as a contraction comes on.

I am lead out of the house and to our shiny black Prius. Chris throws the hospital bag into the back seat along with the baby seat for tomorrow when we are expected to be discharged.

"My wife is in labour! I need a doctor!" Chris shouts. I screech in searing pain as another contraction comes on. I am placed in a wheelchair and wheeled to the private room we reserved in case of this.

Skip the details

My brow is covered in sweat as I am handed my baby girl. She has deep blue eyes just like her daddy, my heart shaped face, Chris's ears, my chin and my nose.

"Chris, she's beautiful." I say, staring down at my daughter.

" Hi Annilie, I'm your mum. I promise, I'll never let anyone hurt you, I'm gonna protect you always. I love you."

A/N I wanted to skip some time so that Trojan can take on the world as an adult. She is 20 now by the way.