Chapter 9

Trojan's POV

      Cher is in surgery. The doctor cannot guarantee that she will survive. I sob into Troian's shoulder.

    "Ahem." I hear a voice say. I look up. Donney. I launch my self at him and begin clawing at his face. I feel blood on my fingertips. My hands move to his throat and tighten.

   "You bastard!You bastard!" I scream multiple times. Ian attempts to pull me off of Donney. I feel a needle inserted into my neck.

***

  I wake up in a room with only a bed and a nightstand along with a small dresser with corner bumpers that is nailed to the floor. I immediately know where I am: rehab. My outburst at the hospital got me here.

   A knock at my door( that has bars on a little slit) takes me out of my thoughts.

  "Hello, Miss Lloyd." a woman in a nurse's outfit on and strawberry-blonde hair says gently. I nod flatly, showing no emotion.

  "When can I leave?" I ask flatly.

  "Your stay here will be two weeks long. But many girls your age enjoy their free time here. Speaking of which it is free time right now. You get free time from 8am-5pm daily." she chirps out with a smile. Two weeks. No Dylan. No Donney. No paparazzi. I really might enjoy it here.

  "Is there any news on my legal guardian Cher?" I ask.

  "Ah, yes. The surgery was a success. She is recovering in the hospital." she says. At least Cher survived.