Cher Lloyd Adopted Me

I lay on my bed and turn on my iPod. Cher Lloyd's song I Wish is the first on my playlist. My Cher Lloyd poster hangs on the right wall of my room. I was sent to this piece of crap orphanage when I was 6 years old. Seven years later, I'm still stuck here.

      “ ... I wish I was talllll... I wish I had I wish I had yeah yeah ooohh..." I sing out. I hear someone clapping at the door.

    “ Nice job." says the person at the door. I turn my head.

   “ O my god! Your Cher Lloyd!" I scream out. Cher smiles.

   “ Nice to know who I am." she says." what's ur name?"

    " Trojan." I reply to Cher.

  " Trojan. that name suits you. It pretty like you. Well girl you got some pipes. I have been getting pretty lonely are home and was looking for a kid to adopt. Do you want to be that kid?" Cher says. My eyes widen.

   " Really! Omg yes!" I reply.

***

    Cher and I hop into her red Lamborghini that's license plate says SWAGGER. I look over at Cher. Her dark hair is pinned up in a messy bun. She grins at me.

      “I hope you aren't going to be overwellemed by the largeness of my house." Cher says. We see lots of paparazzi with flashing cameras." Oh crap. I am so sorry."

   " Hey Cher who is that girl?"

   "hey girl who are you. how do u know Cher?"

   The pop continue to ask questions. One reaches out and grabs my hair.

   Ow! Cher turns around and smacks the man. ” Get off of her! Get off of my property right now or I will get you thrown into jail by the time you can get those pictures to those magazines!" Cher's face is tomato red. She grabs my hand and we run up the steps.

     Cher hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.

   " Let's go to your room." Cher says. My bedroom is on the second floor. A four post bed with a crystal chandelier. A glass nightstand is on the left side of the bed. I run on to the bed. It is amazing! I turn around and give Cher a hug. I close my eyes and mutter two words: thank you. I look up at her.

" you're welcome kiddo" Cher tells me.“ Well I should get dinner started."

***

I wake up screaming and sweating. I thrash my arms and legs around.

  “Nooooooo! Don't Don't!" I scream. Cher runs in and presses me against her chest.

   " you're okay. ur okay." she tells me. I start to lay down. She strokes my hair.

  “ what if Daddy was right what if there's no forever would you hold me tight so that I could remember say good night night..." she sings. My eyes flutter shut and I fall back to sleep.