Chapter 24

I walk upstairs and change into a dress that is slim fit at the top but puffs out at the bottom. The white at the top makes me look sophisticated and the mix of purple and blue at the bottom is fun. Perfect for my sweet sixteen. I curl my hair and do my makeup. Slipping on my Marc Jacobs, I find a small box wrapped in gold paper and a red ribbon.

   Carefully, I open the gift. I find a microphone shaped pendant necklace with my name engraved into the handle. I smile as I clasp it around my neck. On the back it says "From Craig".

     I walk back downstairs and smile. The whole  downstairs is covered in streamers and decorations. About 10 snack tables are scattered about the downstairs level. Malcolm and Tony are getting the music set up. Cher passes Brandon to Craig and runs over to me.

       "You look beautiful Trojan." Cher tells me.

        "Thanks Mum. Oh and Craig, thank you for the necklace. It's beautiful." I reply.

       "Lucy!Shay!Troian!Ashley! Ian!Keegan!" I yell, running over to them. It has been at least a year since they flew to the UK to see us. I wrap my arms around them and end up nuzzling my head in the crook of Lucy's neck, her because she is my height."I missed you guys! Where are Tammin, Sasha, and little Phoenix?"

     "They're running a little late." Troian replies.

    "I missed that cute little accent of yours."Ashley tells me. I laugh.

    "Yeah guys. Leave me with these people." I reply bursting into laughter.

   "You look beautiful" Shay says, beginning to walk over to an empty table to place her gift on.

   "How long are you all staying this time?" I ask.

  "2 months" Ian and Keegan say in unison.

  "Well... Let's PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream.

   "Whooooooooooo!!!!!!" we all  scream.

   A/N  so I added MKTO. The PLL cast is back! And Trojan is 16. Ka-pow! I just blew you away didn't I?