chapter once

baby it's you
* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚

zach| 2am

It's 2am and I'm still at this damn party. I couldn't wait too long so I left without daniel.
I felt extremely guilty so I went back inside texting daniel I'll be in a bedroom upstairs napping till he's ready.

jack| 2am

We made it to the party and it was awfully loud. I cringed at the sight of bodies grinding bodies.

"I'm going to be by the bar if you need me" Corbyn yells towards me over the loud music.
I just nod and make my way through the sweaty dancing bodies.

I sit on the couch and pull out my phone debating if I should text Zach. I really miss him and miss his hugs and smile, but I know it's for the best if I should just distance myself from him.

I put my phone away as someone walks over sitting next to me "hey hi" an eager voice speaks loudly over the music.

It was a girl who i don't think I remember

It's that bitch zach was sucking faces with
She even looks like a slut

"what's a gorgeous guy like you doing all by yourself. You know you look familiar, oh yeah you're that kid that eben always pushed around" She says gliding her hand on my thigh. I look at her like she's stupid and fling her hand off. I get up abruptly and came face to face with eben.

"Sit down fag." Eben harshly speaks up over the music as I sit back down in a hurry.
My eyes never leave him till he sits down across from me. I eye the bitch next to me and jolt up from my seat and run through the crowd of dancing bodies once again.

I look back and don't see the two asses. I let out a breath realizing I lost them.

Before I could even turn around eben wraps his entire arm around my neck pulling me back and down to the ground.
He punches me square in the face right before I pushed him off of me and ran up the steps.

I open multiple door trying to find a vacant one quickly. I open one and I get a pillow throw my way as I shut it.

I open another I see two bitches sucking faces.
I cringe as I open another one and slam it closed not wanting to see what they were doing.
I opened the last door and it was dark and vacant. I hurriedly go in the room locking the door. I let out an exaggerated sigh of relief.

I turn around and squint my eyes to see a black silhouette sitting on the other side of the bed.
I see the person stand up slowly and walk my way. I get scared thinking this is where I die.

I look at the body and see messy bushy hair and a green tee that looks like Zach's.
I try making out who it was as they walk closer to me.

Oh shit. It's Zach
Nope gotta go. I pivot around opening the door only for it to be closed.

"jack?" Zach questions as I just stay silent.
"why have you been avoiding me? are you ok? did I do something wrong?" Zach asks all at once as a tear falls.

I flip the switch on behind me slowly as it flickers on. "who punched you... you're lip it's bleeding" zach asks quietly as he wipes away the blood off my lip.
'Eben punched me..and I was scared'
"I'm going to hurt him, but why were you scared of me" Zach asks

I just shrug "I missed you very much" Zach mentions as I smile a little.

"Jack..I want you to know that you can come to me for literally anything because I'm here for you"

I couldn't take close proximity between the two of us. "I-" a tear falls and i wipe it away getting slightly emotional that I couldn't just talk like he could.
"W-ho ..... w-was .....s-she" I stutter trying to make out the words I wanted to come out.
"who is who Jack" Zach questions trying to figure out what I was saying.

'who was she, the one you were sucking faces with in your room yesterday afternoon' I sign giving up talking for the day.

"a distraction, she meant absolutely nothing. I just thought if I kissed her maybe I would fall for her. Rather than the one I already fell for" Zach explains as I just look at his beautiful eyes.
I love how they would soften at the thought of the lucky girl.
"W-ho..... I-is she"I stutter trying to talk more.
Zach smiles a little "it's a he..." Zach says leaning in slowly as my back hits the wall. "Z-ach.." I pleaded.
He just chuckles a little and takes the space away.

His lips were soft and tantalizing. I couldn't get enough of them.

The kiss started slow, but none of us could take the pace.
His lips soon moved to my neck, my fingers in his messy hair.
He kept sucking on one particular spot on my neck.
I moaned when he pulled away, smirking again.
"you're mine now." he says softly and with that he walked out. my body, yearns for his heat, his closeness.
My phone starts to ding and before I could look at the text. I noticed I didn't jolt awake

and that's when I realized,
What just happened wasn't a dream.
~ ~
woah....they just kissed.
for reals for reals