022 : no worries

( 022 )NO WORRIES❝ I'M LITERALLY ALWAYS LATE,THERE'S NO PROBLEM HERE ❞

( 022 )
NO WORRIES
❝ I'M LITERALLY ALWAYS LATE,
THERE'S NO PROBLEM HERE ❞

⋆。˚  ✩

ZENDAYA HAD TRAVELLED BACK TO THE UK WITH OLIVER AND SCARLETT AND WERE SAT IN HER APARTMENT, EATING TAKEOUT AND WATCHING CHICK FLICKS. Scarlett couldn't lie, she was feeling a little of a third wheeling, missing Tom's presence beside her, his arm curled around her shoulder, tickling circles on her thigh. Instead, she sat alone while Zendaya and Oliver were doing what Tom should be doing to her.

Zendaya interrupts the silence as she clutches her stomach, groaning a little in pain. "Shit, I think I've started early, Scar do you have anything?" Daya asks Scarlett, clearly referring to her period, but not making it completely awkward for Oliver, who could lowkey tell what she was on about.

Scarlett nods, standing up with her best friend as she walks to her bathroom with Zendaya, going into the cupboard just next to the bathroom and grabbing a fresh packet of pads for Zendaya. "Enjoy the next week of pain." Scarlett laughs, and Zendaya rolls her eyes, taking the pad and putting it in her jean pocket.

"I literally hate being a woman sometimes," Zendaya sighs, taking note of the dust of the pad packet that came from the bathroom cupboard. "You late?"

Scarlett nods, but shrugs as if it were no big deal, "Yeah, but like my cycle is always so irregular, it's like forty days long, so it doesn't bother me." She sighs, feeling grateful that her longer cycle gave her more opportunity to not care about her menstrual cycle.

"Lucky bitch! I wish. Anyway, tell me what happens when I come back!" She squeals, running into the bathroom, and Scarlett chuckles, walking back into her living room, seeing Oliver had managed to find the unopened expensive bottle of wine that Scarlett was intending on saving for when Tom comes home in three days time.

"I see you found my alcohol, Ollie." Scarlett shakes her head, and Oliver already has three glasses poured out, giggling like crazy. "Duh, Cabello, I know where everything is in your house."

"You might aswell share the glass you poured for me with Daya, then." Scarlett smiles, pushing her glass away from her side, and towards Oliver's seat.

Oliver raises his eyebrows in some confusion, knowing that Scarlett would never turn down an oppurtunity to accompany her movie and food with a cheeky glass of red and maybe some tipsy gossip. "Who are you, Scarlett Cabello?"

Scarlett rolls her eyes, grabbing the blanket from behind her and wrapping it around herself, "It's not a big deal, dude. I've been working like crazy and these headaches that I've been getting from work just mean alcohol makes me a feel a little sick." She explains, grimacing at the thought of drinking some wine right now.