5

I broke into violent hiccups causing me to wake up a peaceful sleep. I calmed my breathing turning over to add some time, it didn't work by the way. I felt a warm figure lay in the small of my back with a groan. "Don't move" Yuko mumbles softly with a snore.

"If I fart it's not my fault." I readjust myself before staring at the glowing wall in front of me.

"Mhmm, I don't care. Talk to me." Yu tries to wake up, pressing his finger against my back dimples.

"About..."

"Anything." He murmur rubbing his wet face in my back.

"Well best friend..." I conjured with my eyes closed.

Instantly the man's pulse thumps like he ran a mile. "Aya-"

"Why did you call me best friend yesterday?" I lean back squishing him.

"I... it slipped by accident."

I knew he was lying, but I dare not push further.

"Go to sleep, Yuko." I sigh dosing off the next second.

I woke up again with a recharge ready to kick ass. I stretched out and kicked somebody's literal ass. Yuko jolts up groaning in agony.

"Awe I'm so sorry. I was sleeping too good. Are you okay?" I widen my eyes at the hunched figure on the edge of the bed.

"I'm okay just wasn't expecting that to be the first thing I felt in the morning. I haven't slept peacefully in a while." Yuko clears his throat standing straight to stretch.

I giggled getting up taking a stretch walking over to the area he's in. He checks me out with no shame in his smile. "You look really beautiful in the morning."

I couldn't help but to smile and blush because it's the first time I've actually heard this, let alone slept in the same bed with the opposite sex asfar as I remember. I take my loose straight hair to the other side of my face. "You should be saying that the Brianna." I brush off the complement sitting on the edge of my bed.

"She'd never understand what that meant without a full face of makeup, hazel contacts and long weave. But wanna bash other girls for not wearing trendy things to look like every other girl. I know it's her insecurities getting the best of her but it gets tiring dealing with it over and over. I don't want every other girl, I want you." He lets his pain take over looking me in the eyes. I wish those last words weren't meant for me.

"She's still beautiful with or without. You stayed when she took off the makeup so that counts for something. Everyone will have insecurities at some point in their life. You just can't get overly involved with it." I say.

I joined his side to wipe his tears away. "Why can't she be more like you? She's beautiful but her attitude makes her ugly. Before I left she didn't used to be like this. But I don't think she'll change."

Yuko was really hurt about something that happens everyday. Was it really her or was it him? Like he's comparing her with me but he barely knows me.

"Hey, calm down hon. She won't ever be like me because she's not me. Everyone has a reason to changing but you can't save her if she don't wanna be saved." I reasoned with him running my fingers through his hair. He calms down under my touch before laying his head in the crook of my neck hugging my waist.

"What should I do?" He questions.

"That's for you to decide. That wasn't my business but you defended me during interference. What ever I say doesn't matter in the end." I sigh rubbing his tensed back.

"What would you say?" He's now in front of me with mint spewing from his breath entering my lungs like a string of life. He scans my face trying to read the unreadable.

"Leave her. She's cheating and those hickeys show it. And she's evidently months pregnant, that doesn't look like typical bloat. Her attitude is unnecessary and she does too much out of slight jealousy. That's what I'd say, but out of my selfishness. But I'm also looking out for you." I kept a resting face. He backs up mumbling to himself before looking back at me.

"So my mind wasn't tripping, I didn't wanna believe it. You noticed all the signs as much as I did?" He becomes crazed eyed like a fool up to no good.

"Yuko-"

"Get dressed I want to take you somewhere." He calms down out of the blue making me scared.

"Don't kill me please!" I held my hands up in a half joking manner.

"Pfft girl never. Be ready in 20." With that he dips out the room.

I go to the washroom and get my life together in the shower. Once I was done, I ran the hot comb through my hair before going back to my room to find an outfit. I lotioned my body with my coconut lotion before deciding to be a bit extra brushing on bronze body shimmer from Fenty Beauty years back.

I decided to put on a sticky bra looking through my closet of frustration. Finally I came across a bodycon mustard yellow off the shoulder dress with double ruffle long sleeves that I'm pretty sure fits me snug.

Though I had shove it over my ass, on the bright side my body is banging. I put on some lip gloss, slid on my heels and my thumb ring band and medium size gold hoops. I pulled out my small brown clutch before making my way out to the kitchen.

In the same instant, Yuko walk out of his room as if Brianna wasn't yelling at him with a livid expression. I look at his outfit in an impressed way letting a smile curve my lips. He wore a black turtle neck with a dark gray wool tweed suit jacket, black slacks and a pair of black dress shoes.

"You look beautiful per usual, Aya." He smiles before looking back at Brianna. "Go call your baby daddy to come pick you up or something, cos I'm not dealing with it."

"Over this busted broke ass bitch? Nah you can't be serious, cos I know I'm better than her." She yells attempting to put her hands on me.

Again with this comparison!

I caught her hand, squeezing wrist with a bored expression. "Baby girl I don't need a man or money to know what I got. Stop trying to make this a competition, you are only competing with yourself."

"And she's not the one who got pregnant when I was in Japan. And you are the one who is busted broke! I bought you every thing. That car, your clothes your, your weave, your apartment just so you could betray me! Get the fuck out, I'll be taking the car, I'mma take my name off your lease, I'll send you all the receipts for the shit I bought you and the bills I paid so you can pay me back, don't put me down for child support because you know what I'm capable of doing. And once you are done paying, act like you don't know me." Yu explodes in a dangerous manner like he could kill a man.

I let go of Brianna watching her stubborn ass step foot in my room making me loose my composer. "What are you gonna do, please try it! Tear my shit up all because you're the fuck up?" I took off my heels grabbing her by the weave sliding her out of my room before she touched anything.

"Don't ever in your life try to do that shit to me. I don't know what life Yuko is in but I ain't afraid to kill a bitch and hide her body, keep playin with me Brianna and I won't hesitate." I promised her pushing her out the front door.

"You straight, Yuko?" I place my hands on my knees huffing wild.

"Yeah, I just regret being so stupid." He ruffle his hair closing his eyes.

"You live and learn, my guy." I gave him a hopeful smile before continuing. "I didn't squeeze my ass in this dress for nothing. Let me put these on then we can go." I bend down strapping my heels back on grabbing my clutch letting him lead the way.

««»»

Niecey Official

All rights reserved