Forty Three - For real?

Start from the beginning

"Really? Anyway!"
"They will arrive at 8, but it is only 6 now." Woojin checked on his watch.

"Thats a long way to go. I think we should put the cake in fridge first." Felix said.

"Right?" Ji Yeon agreed.

"I will go put it in the fridge." Hyun Jin said, getting up from his position.

Hyuna copied his action and he looked at her.

"Wae? Do you want to follow?" He asked.

"Yes!" Hyuna replied in all hype.

"Alright, let's go." Hyun Jin extended his hand for Hyuna and she was confused.

"Why is he doing this?" But she reached for it anyway.

Hyun Jin gave her a small smile and started walking away. He was holding the box using his left hand and held Hyuna's hand on the right.

"Are you doing this because Woojin oppa was there?" Hyuna asked, shaking off their hands as they were no longer in Woojin's sight.
"But why?"

"..." Hyun Jin refused to reply, still walking next to her.

"Hwang Hyun Jin!"

"What is it? What do you want? Just say it! DON'T PROVOKE ME!" Hyun Jin got his voice louder and louder.

Hyuna held back herself from becoming teary as she turned her lips into one thin line. Hyun Jin had the guilt eating him up as Hyuna was on the urge to cry.

"Please," he was breathless.
"Stop it. I have zero energy to fight with you."

"But you are. You are ignoring me."
"LET'S JUST BREak up if you want to act like this." Her voice disappeared little by little, regretting what she said.

"Huh," Hyun Jin scoffed, turning to look at her.
"Do you think you can break up with me easily like last time?"
"Mianhae, I won't let you go. Even if you want too, that would be you alone."

"Okay, this is seriously out of my imagination. Did Hwang Hyun Jin just said that?" Hyuna thought, taken aback.

"I-" she was about to speak.

"I meant what I said,"
"Don't think you will be free from me." He walked away, leaving Hyuna clueless.

After such a hectic walks, the Hyuns finally reached the boy's room. Hyun Jin swiped the card up and entered the room meanwhile Hyuna remained outside. She was too cautious to even do anything anymore.

"What in the world is happening?" Hyuna asked herself.

"Dumm!" Hyun Jin slammed the door closed as he was once again outside the room.

Hyuna jolted up at the loud sound.

"That startled me."

"..." Hyun Jin looked at above her head and widened his eyes.

"Ahh wae?!" She became anxious.