The theif

Lance's POV
(Edited)
"Get him! Don't let him get away" shouts the captain of the guards.
Sheesh, who would have thought that stealing a crown would cause such chaos. I'm sure the Kings have plenty more treasures but noooo you steal just one tiny tiara worth thousands upon thousands of pounds and the whole palace guard is up your ass. Anyway,side rant, where was I? Oh yeah. Running for my life.

Breaking out of the palace, I run and see the gates (aka my only way out) closing. Crap! I push myself even harder to reach the gates before they close. I slide underneath the descending gates and make it out the other side. But the persistent asses, who also slide underneath the gates like me, carry on chasing me into the forest. Granted there were only 7 left as the gates closed off the other guards, but I was not enjoying their company to be honest. I quickly look back to see them pulling out their guns. Oh fan-freakin'-tastic! Dios mío, give me strength!

I weave in an out of the trees in the forest hoping to lose them. Up in the distance I see a river and head for that. Thanks to the tree weaving technique there is about 30ft between me and the guards. Approaching the river I peer in to see frogs spawn and muddy leaves and twigs floating around.
'Okay Lance just think of it as a nice bath and nothing else.'
Hearing the sounds of incoming guards I quietly slide into the river whilst taking a large breath.
I look up to see the guards splitting up to cover more ground but not looking in the murky river. Idiots. Once the coast is clear I climb out only to be greeted by cold wind slapping at my cheeks. I gotta find somewhere to stay. After I check the tiara is still in my satchel I make my way through the forest. After hours of walking I spot a tower in the distance glowing with light.
'Bingo!'
(346 words)
_________
Hey so I go by the name Bookgeek. I love Voltron and writing so I decide to write this. I will probably update every week if I can and possibly more!
Sorry and I know this is really short but I needed to do it so I could cross over to Keith's POV. Chapters will get longer I promise! Bye for now
~ book geek