The Leather Boots. ^.^

• Dedicated to Addison Mcgill

"Die you sucker" Sofia yelled at an Org. She stabbed the org in the leg, using her sword, and with that the org was dead. Putting the sword back in its place, she leaned over and looted the orgs pocket's.

"Hey father I got a good loot from this org on windmill road. I got 20 gold and 13 silver as wells as some leather boots for Vanis." Stated Sofia to her father Henery.

"Oh wow that's awesome loot Sofia." Replied Hennery.

"Oh Vanis" Sofia called out, in a sing-song tone.

" Yes, Sofia what do want this time?" Replied Vanis, coming downstairs to the kitchen where his sister and father were.

"Well I killed this org then when I looted him I found some leather boots I thought you would like" Said Sofia, holding up the pair of leather boots. I hope he likes them, she silently thinks to herself.

"Oh wow thanks Sofia. I was about to ask father for some leather boots." Replied Vanis.

"Well, Vanis, lucky for you because I would have said no." said Henery in a joking voice, amusement written on his face.

"Well do you like them?" Sofia asked as she showed Vanis the leather boots.

"Yes, of course I love them". Vanis replied to Sofia's question.

The next day Sofia went to the village to get some things for her father. She saw a man getting robbed she thought quickly, I have to help this man.

She shot the robber with a serpent strike using her bow and arrow. Her bow skills coming handy. He then, quickly, became a motionless body. She leaned over the body and grabbed the man's coins that he robbed.

"How may I ever repay you, miss?" The poor old man asked, looking at Sofia as he put his coins in his pockets.

"By staying safe," she says, offering him a loaf of bread and a medium sized jug of water; which he gladly accepted.

So this is a story I worked on a long time ago and decied to add to it and make it better then put it on here. I hope you all enjoyed. My cousin helped my write this his name is Addison. Also please let me know if you enjoyed it so I know to upload more.

(I just edited this. I'm going to work on a new chapter. It'll hopefully be up in two days.)