" You know I can't stay without you." He said.

" Why kill someone and call for unnecessary trouble ?"

" I know you wanna be with me. Let's be together forever and evermore." Taehyung gazed in my direction before casting a spell and healing me.

" I want you to remember that you loved me so much." He gave me a slight nod, indicating that it was my time to attack.

" I want you to remember that I loved Hazel, not you !"

I rose from my position and aimed at her heart as I sprinted at her with wobbly steps. Taehyung switched places with her in a swift move. I stabbed right at her heart. Making sure that the dagger went as deep as it could.

She raised her hand in defence but I caught it before she could attack. I removed my dagger, only to deepen the wound once again.

" You know even in a thousand years, I won't find a friend like you." Hazel smiled at me.

" That's cheesy. What do you want ?" I asked her sceptically.

Eva pops up from behind and answers for her.

" Pizza for dinner ! Along with some really nice sweet desserts for the night. Oh ! Also some chicken nuggets." Eva giggled.

" I asked her." I flicked her forehead.

" Does that matter? Hazel wants to eat whatever I want to eat, right ?" She asks Hazel.

" Yep." She nodded.

" You are not getting away with this !" I stabbed her again.

" Thanks for today." Hazel mumbled.

I hit her lightly on the head with a notebook.

" I don't need your ' Thank you.' Be more careful next time." I said as I dressed her wound.

" I had enough of this chasing !" I take out the dagger from her heart, raise it up and stabbed her again.

" Why are we wearing the same outfits ?" She asked.

" I had no idea that you were going to wear them today." I replied.

" I'm gonna change." She hurried back to the room.

"NO! This is perfect to showcase our friendship. Couples wear couple clothes. We'll go friends twinning ." I said locking my arm around her neck.

" I don't wanna do twinning with you." She struggles to set free.

" Today, we are cutting all ties with each other! "

I raised my dagger again but was stopped by Taehyung.

In front of me...

Laid a lifeless dead body of Hazel.

Blood escaping her body as if it has finally find it's way out.

The bloodstains on my hands and on the dagger.

The stillness of the night filled with absolutely nothing.

"STOP! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU ALREADY KILLED HER !" I heard Taehyung's voice echoing in my ears.

I came back to my senses.

I killed her.

I killed her?

How could I kill her?

How could I kill someone I promised to look after?

How could I kill her?