I: Pilot

Jimin smiles once again, giggling at the message he received from his online friend. His roommate side glances at him curiously, raising an eyebrow.

"What's got you giggling?" He asked. Jimin smiles in a lovesick manner, involuntarily ruffling his hair as a light blush overtakes his features.

"Yoongi," he replies dreamily. The two met on a music site, Jimin listening to Yoongi's posted songs and reading the accompanying lyrics. Once, he decided to post himself singing the vocals to one of the composer's songs; he was noticed within the next few days. Since then, the two have been working together over Skype and texts. Jimin singing and Yoongi composing.

Obviously, Jimin's fallen very hard for him.

"I don't understand how you can love someone you met over the internet," Seokjin mumbles. Jimin frowns.

"We're meant to be. I just know we are." Jimin argues, typing a cute reply to his last received message.

Yoongi 🥴- 3:07 pm
aww, you're adorable.

Jimin squeals to himself after reading the message. It's not the first time he's said something like this, but every time, butterflies erupt in his stomach.

"He said I'm adorable!"

Seokjin smiles at him.

"Have you ever met Yoongi in person?"

Jimin's shoulders slump, disappointed in the answer.

"Not yet... But he said that once he earns enough money, he'll come straight here, to Busan!" Jimin finishes on an excited note.

"Where does he live now?"

"Daegu."

"And he can't afford a train ticket?"

Jimin slightly hangs his head.

"He doesn't really work, he just composes, but he doesn't get a lot of money since he doesn't work for a company... And hotels and food every day are expensive, plus the ticket on top of that...." Jimin trails off, only making himself more sad that he can't see Yoongi.

"I see..."

Yoongi 🥴 - 3:10pm
ive got another song to record, mind helping me out?

Jimin's smile grows as his eyes rake over the message twice more.

Jimin - 3:10pm
Not at all! Go ahead and Skype me when you're ready c:

Jimin gets off of the couch and scurries to his room, opening his computer in haste, excited to record again. He sets up his microphone as the "incoming call" ringtone emits from his computer. He reaches to accept the call and quickly goes back to fixing his stand for his microphone.

Yoongi chuckles at the scene, watching Jimin wrestle with the legs of the stand. "Need help there, mochi?" He quips. Jimin sighs angrily.

"It won't-" He looks over at Yoongi but freezes in place, causing the stand and the microphone to fall onto the desk as his mouth falls open. "Y-You-"

"Dyed my hair? Yup." He chuckles a little. "Do you like it?"

His hair went from a chestnut brown to a pure snow white; Jimin is all for it, of course. Man, if he could only just run his fingers through it... just once...

"Mochi?"

"I-I, w-well it.... u-um.... you..." he stuttered, absentmindedly staring at the Daegu man on the screen. Jimin bit his lip in thought.

 Jimin bit his lip in thought

change photo?

take photo
[choose photo]

use this photo for Yoongi 🥴?

[yes]
no

photo changed successfully.

What he didn't notice was said man's eyes drifting towards Jimin's full lips as he bit them. Partially out of instinct, since eyes naturally drift towards the first detection of movement, but also because he's entranced. Is it bad that I just.... I just want to feel his lips on mine? ...just once...

"I-It looks amazing on you, hyung!" Jimin finally managed; the older man smiled.

"Aww, you're so sweet to me."

"Only to you," the younger replies, his eyes disappearing into little crescents as he smiles. This contagious smile spread to Yoongi, who returned it with one of his own. "Now, about that song."

"Oh, right. I'll send you the track and lyrics, but it might take a bit to send through. This would be a good time to figure out that mic stand of yours," Yoongi says with a wink. Jimin's lips form a pout and his cheeks turn pink simultaneously. Yoongi chuckles and Jimin turns his attention back to the troublesome stand.

Once it was fixed, the two began working. Jimin sang as Yoongi explained how he wanted it to sound. Once the song was all finished, they moved on to the backing vocals. As Jimin sang, Yoongi listened, completely entranced. In the many months they've worked together, Jimin's grown on him. First, it was his talent. Then his adorable looks. And now, it's his personality and his hidden habits. The way he bounces when he's excited. The way his eyes disappear into half moons when he smiles. The way Yoongi's name rolls off his tongue so naturally. Ugh, I'm so whipped for him...

"That was beautiful, little mochi!" He encourages. Jimin giggles slightly, muttering a flustered "thank you". "Now, can you sing something just one more time?"

"Of course! Which one?"

"The first four lines of the chorus."

Yoongi's track plays in his headphones as he sings the line again.

"In my mind, I'm already there. I'm gonna see you and I know exactly where. No matter how far, I'm always around. And soon enough I'll finally be in town."

As soon as those words left Jimin's mouth, he froze again. He looks at Yoongi with pursed lips, the puzzle pieces falling into place.

"No." He silently breathes, not believing his thoughts. "It's impossible. There's no way."

A grin split Yoongi's mouth.

"I bought a train ticket to Busan. I leave tomorrow at eight a.m."