Levi know's

Time skip...Levi's Birthday

(The months took a pattern lucy would meet up with everyone before school, they would talk, then after school she would sing for mira spand natsu with them somtimes joining in, then she would go home make dinner, get beat by her father, bandage herself up, then go to bed)

Levi's POV

I am soooooooo exited!!! So I decided to go get all my friends so we could go out for lunch then go to the concert.(It is a saturday so no school) First I went and got Juvia, then mira, then erza, then natsu, then gray and we were about to go get lucy. We went and knocked on her door and an ugly mean looking man answered the door"Excuse me Mr.Heartfelia but is lucy home?" "Ahh, LUCY GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE, one moment please LUCY, fucking little bitch LUCY" then we saw a girl with blonde hair carefully come down the stairs with a limp, she looked up at us then gasped and tried to run back upstairs but the man pulled her hair and yanked her back down then grabbed her by the back of her shirt and put her infront of us "Why do you want her?" he asked "Um we need her to help us with somthing!" he looked at her then shoved her out the door then slamed the door in our faces. "Oh my gosh lucy are you okay?" I asked as we all helped her up she nodded then started smiling, I knew she was just faking it but I knew she would take off the act at some point so I said"Well who's hungery?" Then she started a real smile while everyone else was cheering.

Lucys POV

When I saw my friends at the door I tried running away so they wouldnt see me in my condidtion, last night my father had broken my leg but he was to fast he yanked me down then asked them "Why do you want her?" Levi replied "Um we need her for somthing" For a few seconds I didnt think it would work but sufficiantly he shoved me out the door then slammed it. Everyone started helping me up and then Levi asked me "Oh my gosh Lucy afe you okay" I nodded then put on my mask so nobody was suspisios of my father, Then levi asked everyone "Well whos hungery" Everyone started cheering so I smiled, not my mask smile but a real happy smile.

After a while of walking we finaly got to levi's favorite restrant "Firehouse subs" where we were eating lunch but before I could go in Levi pulled me aside and asked what my situation was with my dad and why I pretended to be mute. So I told her with words that " Hi my name is Lucy Heartfelia, I will tell you the whole story from the begining when I was five I was about to be killed by a gang but my mother stepped in and said that they could kill her if they let me go. So when I was five I watched my mother die, soon after my mothers death my father started pretending like I didnt exist, then he started beating me, each time getting worse than the last time. When my father started drinking his beatings are around 10x worse b/c he cant control his body. Over the past month, everytime he beats me I have been knocked uncontios amd have woken up late at night. When I was 7 I stopped making any noises to keep my father from getting any pleasure from beating me and then I stoppes talking." "Oh my god Lucy, I am so sorry, I never knew" "Its okay levi nobody knew but me and my mother" "What was your mother like?" "She was beautiful, strong, smart, courageous, and she is an angel, I see her everytime I am unconsios because that is the only time you get to see the spirites!" "So she is just like you?" "Aww thanks levi." "Your welcome now everyone is waiting for us Les go eat, oh and lucy you can talk to me when ever you want to!" "Ill trust that, and just so you know mira and natsu already know, they kinda found out by accident like a month ago so if you want to come hang out under the bleechers after school woth us you are welcome to anytime!" "Well I have nothing after school any way! so why not?"