Gale

Sorry I havnt updated lately but I have been very out of sorts lately with basketball and volleyball and swimming, so here it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy POV
Of course since I have already been asked out, my turn was over. It was Levis turn now, we decided for her to get hurt in front of gajeel because we know he secretly cares for her, but levi doesnt. So we didnt want her to get hurt badly so we just tripped her infront of him, and scraped her knee. We all started swarming levi, then her hero comes in and tells everyone to back off and he will take her to the nurses office. All the other girls started squeling and levi started madly blushing. It was sooooo cute!

Levis POV
Ugh!!! they told me they had a plan, but I didnt know it would be this devious. Never mind, of course it was. Mira planned it. But there plan obviously worked because here I am, sitting in his nice and firm arms blushing as if my life depended on it. As he carried me to the nirses office I looked back constantly to see a blonde, a white, a red, and a blue head peeking and following. I couldnt help but laugh.
"Why are you laughing squirt?"
"Who are you calling squirt?"
"You! now why are you laughing?"
"Because My friends are being very silly"

Gajeels POV
I cant believe it, I am holding the tiny girl of my dreams. And she has been blushing the entire time! I just found out that she has the cutest laugh also!

Levis POV
after our little talk we finaly got to the nurses office.
"What is your name, and why are you here?" We heard an elderly nurse lady say
"I am gajeel and I am here because shrimp over here, got clumsy and fell."
"First of all my name is levi not shrimp or short stack or anything else and my friend accidently tripped me."

After the nurse gave me a band-Aid she sent me off and I tripped on a ball that appeared out of nowhere(Cough, co-Mira-ugh, cough) and befor I hit the ground I felt strong arms holding me. I looked up and found myself looking strait into a pair of eyes filled with locked doors. I started blushing once I realized whose arms they nelonged to, Gajeels. Then he bent down and kissed me.

Miras POV
GALE COMPLETE😍😍😍😍😍😍