Pancakes

Lucys POV

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. I smiled at the thought of pancakes again. I hadnt had any since my mother, but I was exited just the same. With all the syrup, and the chocolate chips piled ontop, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! I got out of my very old pink and purple tye-Dyed sleeping bag and I went downstairs. With each step the smell got stronger, and my mouth filles up with water. I licked my lips imagining the taste, "You really that hungery?" Levi asked while raising her little tini-weni eybrows and cracking a smile"No im not that hungery! It just smells really good, amd I havent had any pancakes in years!""Well Mrs. Lucy you have to stay at my house waayyyy more often, if you do you get more off these babies" Levi said while waving a plate of big buttery pancakes in front of my face."Levi I swear you are trying to kill me!" Then the two of us started laughing so hard that the rest of the girls woke up "Why? Why so early?" I heard juvia shouting, with that levi and I started laughing harder than we had before.

..After we finished the big huge stack of pancakes we all helped clean up, then we went downstairs to talk more about boys! "So juvia, has anyone caught your eyes?" Mira said while smirking like a crazy matchmaker. Wait why did I say like, she is a crazy matchmaker, anyway"Um gray." Juvia said while slightly lowing her voice."And you Erza?" Mira asked with that same smirk coming on her face"Hmm maybe Doran or...Jellal?" As soon as mira said Jellal her face turned redder than her hair, which is saying somthing "You likey?" Levi asked smirking "Hmm Mira, you know who has caught our eyes, so who has caught yours?" I said "Is it kinalu, or tunka, or mabey Laxus?" Just lime Erzas had, Miras face turned a very bright red. After that we all started laughing.

After an hour more of planning to get our couples togather(Jerza,Gale,Gruvia,Nalu, and Miraxus) we finaly had 5 very solid plans.

Writers POV
But I guess you will have to read on to find out😈😈😈😈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the cliff hanger, I just thought it would be kinda cool and make more people wanna read my story. Im sorry but you will probably have to wait like 3 days to find out one of the plans cause I am going to make a chapter per ship, but if you have any other ships you would like me to add just comment. And if you are wondering I will not add any Nali or GrayLu because I believe that Natsu and lucy are meant to be. So say in the love charm because only a soul mate could break the spell and in Episode one natsu broke the spell ONLY for lucy, so yeah no nali or graylu but most of the other ships I will probably do.