The song

Lucys POV

After talking, yes talking with mira for a few minuites natsu finaly came and he started whining about our promise "Oh hey mira how did you find out? you know what tell me later, lucy made a promise that she has to keep now sing lucy sing!" "Lucy sing I wanna hear also!" "As long as you promise not to tell anyone until im ready! got that!" "yep Now sing!" "Ok calm your horses!"

Angel in blue jeans-Train

And though I never got her name

Or time to find out anything

I loved her just the same

And though I road a different road

sang a different song Ill love her till my last breaths gone

Like a river made of silver

Everyone came running to the scean

I was shot down in cold blood by an angel in blue jeans

(Song goes on)

I heard clapping and mira was brought to tears while natsu was staring in aww"Lucy that was beautiful, thank you," Mira said while wipeing her tears. I laught at natsu who was in such aww that he couldnt talk."Thank you guys, you two are the first people I have talked to since my mothers death, the first people I have trusted since my mothers death, you two just please dont leave me, it has happened more than 5 times when I have trusted somone then they leave my life, Please dont be like that." Mira hugged me then said "Lucy in my worst night mare I would still never leave you. Over the past few weeks of our friendship you have become like a little sister to me, I would never leave you!" Then natsu, recovered from his shock hugged me to. It was my happiest moment since her death.