The Problem.

Thanks to RestoringTheServices for the Ask today!

Kina walks around the campfire from the woods, holding something in her hand. A envelope. She then opened it, and coughed, gaining everyones attention.
Kina: "Now, now, I know you have all just been kidnapped by runaway criminals, but this is still a Ask or Dare series. So we're going to do these asks or dares, even if it's the last thing we do."
Nick: "But we're literally in the middle of nowhere! Shouldn't we save these for when we're dry, safe, and not scared half to death?"
Kina: "Hmm, nope. Our ask is from RestoringTheServices, and they ask 'How's life been so far?'. Personally, mine's been going great! I got out of jail, and I'm on the run, just like me and Pizona in the old days."
Sanki: "Life has been sh*t lately. Unlike psycho's over there, I was actually planning for a future job and no records of me going to jail."
Fiania: "Life's been good! I've beaten up some people, and now we've kidnapped some too! Me and knife-y will have fun in the future."
Nick: "Well, it'd be kind-of obvious about how life is going now, so before I was taken away from my home by criminals, it was going good."
Ashlie: "I can say the same as Nick, life was going good up until here."
Cory: "Life could've been going a little better. I had to do fortnite animations and stuff for months...." *Shivers*
Uni: "Well jeez, I had personally had a mediocre life before. It wasn't rubbish, but it wasn't amazing either."
JonJon: "Well I was having a pretty good one! Just laughing with my friends, meeting nee people, and everything! Then we were kidnapped..-"
Tommy: "Well you ask me! I've been kicked in the face so many times, I've lost track. Then we were kidnapped while I was making a video! I was almost done editing it and everything. Do you realize how much of a shi-"
Dawn: "It was going fine. Even now, it's just fine."
Everyone: "What?!"
Dawn: "I mean, we got kidnapped by these three. It could've been worse."
Everyone: "Well I guess you're right."
Jax: "Well it was going great until some psycho kidnapped me!"
Fiania: "No witnesses!"
Kina: "Okay well that's all for now, remember to send ask or dares-"
Tommy: "Dare her to not kidnap us-!"
Sanki kicks Tommy in the face.
Kina: "Remember to send Asks or Dares down below, and have a good day!"