The woman pulled away from Rick and said, "You have to come with me."

The group followed the woman, who introduced herself as Carol. They walked up the valley, until a small cabin of sorts peaked over the horizon. Exiting the cabin was a large, burly man carrying a baby. Rick let out a relieved sob and ran towards the pair, taking the baby into his arms as soon as he reached them. Holding her tightly, he fell onto his knees, crippled with emotion. Carl put his hand on his sister's head, whispering sweet words into her ears, even if she couldn't understand them.

Sasha hugged the man, who Murphy realized to be her brother. Murphy watched as everyone found the ones they thought they lost, and wondered if she would ever feel this relieved to see someone again. She didn't think so. With as much as she had lost, she didn't think she could ever care as much as this group cared for their people. She pulled her eyes away from the scene and walked towards the back, covering the group.

___

After some time passed, the group had remained stationary, still getting themselves together. Murphy sat on the ground, leaning against a tree near Abraham and Rosita, picking at her dirt-filled nails. Rick stared at the smoke still rising from Terminus, and said, "I don't know if the fire is still burning."

"It is," Carol confirmed from behind him.

"Yeah, we need to go."

Daryl walked up to him, "But where?"

"I don't know, but somewhere far away from there."

Murphy pushed herself up from the ground, and stood with Abraham and Rosita. Rosita pointed her head towards Rick, asking Abraham what the plan was.

He responded, "Yeah, we'll talk to him. Not just yet."

With that, he stood up from his crouched position and walked away. Murphy turned to Rosita, gesturing for her to follow, and joined the migrating group. With that, the group made their way to the railroad tracks beside their small stop, and were on their way again. After a few hours they took a quick stop to look for food and water, but they were quickly back on their way again. It was hot, and Murphy had taken off her flannel, wrapping it around her waist and leaving her in a cotton tank top.

At one point, some rustling was heard in the woods beside them, and Murphy was the first to raise her gun at the sound. Daryl came out from behind the tree and but his hands up, showing the rope of squirrels he was able to catch.

"We surrender."

His eyes flicked to Murphy, who lowered her gun with a smile. He walked beside Rick and they whispered for a minute. Afterwards, Rick turned towards the group and whistled, "Keep close."

Murphy nodded, and the group tightened their spacing. Murphy was walking beside Carol, who had been silent since they began their trekking. Murphy looked at her from the corner of her eye before speaking up.

"I'm Murphy," she began.

"Carol," Carol responded shortly. Her eyes had not left the ground below her.

Murphy bit her lip and continued, "I just wanted to say thank you... for what you did back there."

"You don't need to thank me. You shouldn't."