A Drunk Make Out Session*

Start from the beginning

"Go to sleep" i order and force myself to sleep, trying my best to ignore the fire in my jeans. I decided to wait for Rune to fall asleep.

After a few minutes, I peak at Rune, his steady breathing signaling he was probably knocked out. I immediately strip, tossing the clothes to the foot of the bed. My erect member stood taut in my hand, slowly I move my hand. My eyes squeeze shut, my head falls back against the pillow, my body taking pleasure in the movement. Sweat trickles down the side of my forehead, wetting my hot skin as the intensity increases. I imagine Rune's hands were my own, that his mouth was kissing my lips, his teeth were sinking into my skin. I grip onto the bed sheets as my body reaches its climax; my breathing was heavy as I force back the moans that want to escape.

The feeling is gone as my hand is shoved away, my eyes shot open to find Rune staring back at me, he took me in his hands and continued the perpetual motion, completely taking over for me.

"You like that don't you?" he asks, his voice low and deep, "No...", but my hand gripa onto Rune's forearm, "ahhh, Rune...fuck" i swear. My back arches slightly, the tightness in my naval growing "i'm going to cum, stop now" i force out but I'm ignored.

Instead, Rune put me into his mouth, the sudden warmth sending currents of pleasure along the nerves of my body, leaving a hazy feeling in my head. Then his tongue was over the tip and I gasp, my breath caught in my throat. "Rune..." I moan, the sensation of his warm mouth wrapped around me made my body tremble. I grab Rune's hair and push his head down, thrusting into his sweet mouth, "Rune... mmm...yes", Rune took his mouth off and used his hand to finish me.

I breathe heavily, feeling hot as I nervously glance at Rune who was completely flushed and then i came onto my abdomen. I push him away, but he grabs my hands before he slowly licks it off of everything, "Rune, please stop that...you don't want to do this, you're drunk"

"I want to...i like it, i like this"

I didn't know how to respond to that as his lips make their way up until our eyes met.

"Tan" he whispers softly and then he was kissing me, the kiss was sweet and fiery, i could even taste myself in his mouth. I really liked his lips, i didn't want to stop kissing him. I moan as he rubs my member, I explore the soft curves of Runes mouth, our tongues met at the center and I tasting more of him as I fight him for dominance. When we finally parted, our lips were still joined by a silvery string of saliva. Rune's eyes gleam with a feeling I had never seen before, the side of his gorgeous face glows from the moonlight, i never thought there could be anyone more beautiful than him.

Rune

I couldn't suppress the need I felt just from kissing Tan, each movement of his lips, flicks of his tongue, his hands gripping my back, all of it made me want so much more than just kisses. I kiss him again, harder this time, invading his mouth possessively. His hands slid up into my shirt, his fingers tracing the grooves of my muscles. It made me harder to know that it was Tan's sexy body i was touching.

His hands slid down to my hips and then i'm under him, he instantly removes my shirt and kisses down my jawline with a new urgency, his teeth finding my earlobe before he continues down my neck, his tongue gliding over my collar, then he went lower, moaning as his mouth encased my nipple. I stared down at him, watching him as he touched me, the long strands of his hair brushing over my skin. His tongue traces every muscle on my abdomen until his mouth is at the waistband of my jeans. My heart suddenly begins to pound in my chest, reverberating like a drum. The anticipation building up the tension in my pants.

Tan reaches for the zipper and I quickly grab his hand and stop him, but he shoves my hands away. I wanted to stop him but somehow the thought of Tans mouth on me outweighed everything else. He removes the last of my clothing and my hard cock sprung up, Tan smirks at me, clearly referring to the pre-cum on my cock. I look away, feeling embarrassed under his gaze. I glance back at him, smirking, "don't start if you won't be able to finish me".

He ignores me, as takes me in his hand and rubbed the pre-cum down my shaft and licks it sensually. The explosions of pleasure that came from his mouth alone was like ecstasy. I bit down on my lip, holding the moans back as his mouth went down to take in everything and slowly went up with his tongue gliding up his shaft, he continued to suck me as he increased his speed and used his hand to assist him, twisting his hand up and down, "Tan...maybe you shoul..d stop".

I grab a fistful of his soft hair and push his head down to take my entire length into his mouth, I moan instantly. I look at Tan as he takes me whole, his pink lips wrapped around me, his cheeks hollowed, his big brown glossy eyes staring back at me.

I couldn't help but feel a tinge of guilt, I'm probably hurting him but i don't want to stop him, but he didn't stop me either. I press my head into the pillow, squeezing my eyes shut. I thrust my hips faster, moaning louder as i felt my body heat up, feeling the effects of the oncoming orgasm, "Tan...fuck, don't stop" , my voice coming out low and raspy. For a few moments my mind numbs and all i can feel is the incredible physical pleasure, nothing matters anymore but Tan's mouth and the way he is making me feel. Tan continues the perennial motion, using the hollows of his cheeks and his wet tongue to lather and suck my rock hard member to the point that I was lost in the pleasure that only he could give me. Tan cautiously used his teeth to gently graze over my shaft, causing me to groan in both pleasure and pain, my grip on Tan's hair tightens.

Tan

I squeezed him harder and look up at Rune who had his head back; his neck shone with sweat as his Adams apple bops. Seeing him like that made me want to make him orgasm, just so I can see how he looks during it. I increase the intensity, feeling Rune in my hands as he nears his high, "fuck... Tan...i'm going to cum". Rune's breathing became heavy as his chest glistens with sweat. I felt a sense of power in that moment, knowing I'd caused him to feel the immeasurable pleasure he was experiencing.

Rune grabs my shoulder as he reaches his orgasm, he attempts to stop me, obviously he intended to bring himself to orgasm but i wasn't going to allow that. I intertwine our hands instead and press them down against the bed, i continue sucking, harder now and much faster, until i taste the warm liquid on my tongue.

"You're going to....?" he starts as he looks at me with wide eyes.I allow him to cum into my mouth, swallowing it as it fills my mouth. I stared into his eyes as i did, his wide-eyed expression telling me he didn't expect that. I didn't either.

"You were saying?" I ask as a haughty smile plays on my lips. Instead of answering me, he props himself up and kisses me gently, he pulls away and leans in close to my ear and whispers hotly, "you're so fucking amazing" and then his teeth graze my ear erotically. I push him back down onto the bed "I know that".

I lay my head on the pillow beside Rune and fall asleep. I wake up in the morning with a slight pain in my jaw, immediately, memories of the night before flood my mind. I bite back a smile as I turn to find Rune's face mere centimeters from my own. I felt a slight tug in my heart as I look at Rune sleeping with such a peaceful and pure look on his face. He stirs in his sleep causing me to instantly close my eyes, i was almost nervous-afraid even- about what may happen if Rune woke up. It wasn't like I was afraid that he may punch me in the face, but more so the fact that we'd have to confront each other about what had happened. I felt myself fall back into sleep, all i want is to savor the lasting moments of what we had shared the night before. Hence, I place my arm over Rune's waist and snuggle closer to his chest, inhaling his addicting fragrance.--------------------------Thanks for reading (heh my smut scenes need A LOT of improvements)!