"No! I can't!" The child raised their voice. "I.. I don't want that anymore.. It's why i'm like this in the first place.." The child mumbled. "Well sucks for you. I tried helping" I stated before walking off. "W-Wait!" the child yelled, running after me, grabbing my arm.

"Please don't go! Please take me with you! I'll do anything!" The child cried out. I snatch my arm away, glaring at the kid. "Get lost. I don't have the time to drag someone around with me. You'll only get in the way" I growled, walking off again.

The child ran in front off me, quickly getting down on their knees, bowing down to me. "Onegai! I promise I wont get in your way! Please accept me! I beg of you!" The child begged. I tensed, not use to this kind of behavior.

"Oi oi alright! Get up" I commanded. The child got up to their feet, looking at me with those hazel eyes of theirs. "What's your name?" I asked. "Kobayashi Hakuzu" the child smiled. "Right.. You're a...?" I trailed off. The child blushed looking down. "I'm a boy"

"Ahahah! I knew that!" I lied. The boy anime sweat dropped. "Yoshi, come with me. From now on i'm your sensei. You can look up to me as a sister, mother, and your sensei. My name's [Name] so remember that, okay?" 

"Hai!"

"By the way.. How old are you?" I asked, looking down at Hakuzu as we now start to walk into the clothing store. "14..."

"EHH?!  You're so tiny!!" I shout a little. "[Name] chan!"' Hakuzu whined. I laugh, ruffling his hair. Hakuzu looks up at me smiling.

"[Name] chan... [Name] chan.. [NAME] CHAN!"

*End Of FlashBack*

"NANI?!" I yelled and asked at the same time in alarm, snapping out of my flashback. I look over to my left only to find Hakuzu anime sweat dropping. "Oh.. You're better now?" I asked. He nodded smiling. "Good, let's get going. Tsunami chan! Don't worry about making food for us, we're leaving!" I say getting up out my chair heading out.

"Us too Tsunami chan!" Naruto says. "No way! I just prepared this and-!" before she could finish we left. Tazuna followed behind, smiling. "What you smiling for you old geezer?" I grin at Tazuna's reaction when I say that.

"Arigato.. All of you for what you have done. I would've been dead without you all.. You too [Name], Hakuzu" Tazuna says. I smile nodding. "No problem old man" 

"Hey hey! [Name] chan! Now that we're going separate ways don't forget our deal!" Naruto warns. "Ah. So I won't forget. How old are you?"

"12" Naruto replied. "In four years i'll pay Konoha a visit asking for you. Then we'll have our fight, okay?" I asked. A big smile, soon placed with an determined look was on his face. "Right!" Naruto replied.

"Well Ja na. We'll be on our way now" I coo, walking off in a different direction with Hakuzu. "Hakuzu.." I trail off. "Yes [Name] sensei?" 

"Do you have any clues where anyone would know Akatsuki's whereabouts?" I asked. Hakuzu shook his head. "We asked Karuji, the main person who interacts with them but I guess we where set up back then.." Hakuzu replied.

I sigh deeply. "I really need to improve on my tracking skills.." 

"You and me both.. But" Hakuzu says, his voice going a little high in pitch from excitement. "What is it?" I asked getting curious. "Well remember that day when Karuji told us the way to Akatsuki's so called hideout?" 

"Mhm"

"Well during that time I put a seal on Karuji. When I activate it, it shows me where he's located at" Hakuzu says cheerfully. "NANI?!" I yelled. I then punch Hakuzu on top of his head. "ITAI!" He cried out.

"Baka why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I hissed at him. He rubbed his head pouting. "Because I wanted to wait at the right time. I only get one chance. So by waiting for a while he could be at the Akatsuki base. When I activate it, it will show me his surroundings which will give us the details of where it is" He informs.

"Hakuzu you're brilliant kid! What would I do without out!" I grin, ruffling his head. "[Name]! I need to activate the jutsu so will you mind watching my back?" He asked. I guess this jutsu means business because he didn't use chan, san, sensei, or sama..

I nod. He sat down, his back against the tree trunk. He then crossed his legs, doing a hand sign, closing his eyes. "Kai!" He yelled. I stood around, looking for anyone trying to attack us. Which that didn't happen for a while, and Hakuzu's been on that jutsu for awhile now..

He opened his eyes revealing those hazel eyes. "Find anything?" I asked. Hakuzu smirks nodding. "Their base is located in some area around trees. There's a waterfall, which behind that is a door that needs an large amount or known chakra to get inside of their base" Hakuzu informed.

"Yoshi nice work, Hakuzu. Let's get going" I say. 

"Mm!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}}~~~~~~~~~~~}

:O OMGZIES! [Name] and Hakuzu are getting REALLY close to finding Deidara and Itachi!! I bet you didn't know that [Name] was Ohnoki's granddaughter >:3 Did you notice that when [Name] has a flashback, it's raining. It'd make you think they're living in Amegakure haha.. Hint Hint: Getting Dedications boost your chance of winning .3.

Oh me, Everytime I write a chapter i'm always adding something to DFW.. But that should be it (>^-^)>

Edited Yahh!