Did, you just hit my babies

Jane's POV

"Ehm Ehm ". I fake cough, cus Anthony is literally fucking a girl, in front of me, and just knocked off my drink.
They ignore me and keep making out, then they hit my babies (pringles) making it fall and scatter on the ground.

"Ahhh, ignoring me is one thing, but hitting my babies is entirely a different thing". I gasp angrily but they don't even flinch, they keep making out on my table. I go over to the gurl abd pulls her off Anthony then I push anthony hard.  letting my 'self' take control.

"What the... ". Anthony starts but the girl cuts him off.

"You dirty piece of rag, who do you think you are". The gurl sats foaming with anger.

"I'm jane by the way and the only rag here is you". I say and people start saying uuuuhh.

"Oh you're so gonna get it". The gurl says and wants to jump on me but anthony stops her.

"You guys should stop this". Anthony says holding the girl back.

"Okay, so who's getting me another pringles, you or her or who". I say clearly impatient and the girl releases her self from anthony's grip and walked right to me and slapped me, yes the freaking bitch slapped me, she had the ordercity, the fucking guts to slap me.

"Okay, you just slapped me, hmm I don't know your name but I'll just call you anthony's slut.
Now listen very carefully, I'm a bad bitch and I can make you see your intestine dead in less than minute, so 'anthonys slut', you're getting my pringles in less than a minute, or else.. ". I trail off and I swear I saw fear in her eyes, I'm not always this bitchy but I just have this inner demon in me locked, it grew when life became cruel to me.

"Or else what". She says slapping me again. I felt like carrying her and stabbing her but I don't want to ,for the first time I'm controlling my cool. And the annoying thing is no one is doing anything about this, everyone is dazed looking at us like a show.

"You just slapped me again, you freaking slapped me again, I'm keeping my cool slut, you don't know what I can do and what I can make you become, so fuck off and learn some manners". I say angrily, I nearly unleashed my inner demon which is my self of course.

"Uuuuhh, I'm scared I'll like to see you make me"she says fearlessly, and I'm quite pressed, she wants to see me make her fuck off and I'll make her fuck off.
I immediately grab her throath and grab it so tight to the extent that she starts turning red and she can't breath, i am not satisfied, I want her to spit out blood, I want to see her dead body like my sister's dead body but my dreams are cut shut by anthony. He carries me on his shoulder and takes me outside.

"Why the heck did you that". I say pushing him away still mad.

"I got pringles". Anthony sats waving my babies in the air
I look at him for a second and snatch it from him, then I open the container and take one bite.

"Awww, that's what I'm talking about, oh baby, mama missed you, you missed me too, of course you do, you couldn't wait to get in my tommy could you". I say happily, my eyes regaining its colour as I keep eating my babies.

"Are you talking to chips ". I simply ignore anthony abd continue to enjoy the moment with my babies.

"If you ignore him, maybe he'll go away". I whisper to my babies and continue to eat them.

"Well jane, I'm happy you're back to normal". Anthony sats smiling.

"I'm happy too ". I smile, then I remember that if not for anthony I will have killed that girl.

"So, anthony how was your date ". I ask him smirking, I needed to change the topic so that he won't question me and make me feel bad fie the girl.

"It was great, why did you ask me out". Anthony asks me looking at me suspiciously.

"Cus, I wanted to check something and prove something ". I say.

"Which is?.. ". Anthony says raising his eyebrow.

"Which is my personal business not yours". I say but then I see a huge glass bottle lunging at me, before I could turn, it hit me in my fore head and everything turns black.