Question tag

"Okay I'm starting, are you ready" I ask Anthony.

"Yes" Anthony says scooting closer to me making wierd sparks to come.

"Why are you talking to me"

"Why don't you want me to talk to you".  Anthony says.

"Why are you saying that, that's not an answer." I say.

"Well maybe I decided that I will have a time to talk to you and when to not.
Why don't you get that".
Anthony says.

"Where is Chloe"

"She's at home, why does it matter to you"

"I dont know, Is she a nightstand "

"Yah, have a problem with that"anthony says. For some reason i feel sick in my tommy.

"Nope, why won't you change ". I ask him hurt that he is still a player.

"Why won't I change" he says repeating my question surprised.

"Yah, what do you get from this girls".

"Benefits, have a problem with that " I literally choked when I heard him say benefits.

"Why are you like this"

"Why can't you get over the fact that I'm over you" anthony says with disgust on his face.

"Who told you I'm sad about the fact that you're getting over me"
I say angrily.

"Why do you want to know "
He sats glaring at me.

"Why aren't you answering me"

"Fine, it was ella, why did you ask me in the first place"
Anthony says.

"Because ella was lying, why would you ever believe that traitor"
I say already getting angry.

"Ehm....Because she's my sister, and why are you acting as if you don't know that. "

"Why did you love me" I ask him.
Anthony pauses before answering.

"............ ffor benefits ". Anthony stutters

"I knew it, I knew you wanted to use me, you disgust me ". I stand up to go but Anthony pulls me to him, what's with everybody pulling me today.

"Jane wait, i didn't mean that".  Anthony says sadly.

"Then why the heck did you say it, Argh let go of me". I say my voice was already cracking cus of the lump in my throath.
I was So close to him and my heart was beating very fast.

" You know what, you can go, I don't even care anymore"
Anthony says pushing me away.

"Never wanted you to talk" I say, my eyes a combination of gold and red and I leave going to drink again and again and again and again, till everything around ne is black (jane passed out, Anthony sucks).

" aah arrrgh wwhat happened, God my head, where is everybody " I look around still drunk and I hit everything looking for someone, then it occurs to me that I'm trapped in an apartment, no scratch that someone's mansion that I know nothing of, I groan again and sit down, I can't see jaden anywhere so I take my phone 'Great' my phone's switched off. Okay what do I do, what do I do, think , think, think jane, think jane. I look around then I see a note on the table it has room Tony6 written on it, maybe someone used it to show ne a message on who to ask for help. There you go jane, your sense's coming up. Shut up self.
Yep I know I'm acting crazy talking to myself, but hey don't blame me I'm drunk.
I quickly carry my wobbily legs and start searching for room Tony 6,then I see a room I think it has room Tony 6 so I badge in and see a drunk red inside.