13.

the ride alone was amazing.

it started off with simple joking around and laughing, and quickly turned into both of us screaming along to the radio.

i hadn't been able to wipe the smile off of my face since the moment i got into changbin's car.

it was only a fifteen minute ride, but i enjoyed every moment of it.

i looked over at changbin curiously when we arrived at the park.

"what?" changbin looked over at me, eyebrows raised.

"what are we doing here?" i asked.

"you'll see." changbin said.

i rolled my eyes. "you and your surprises."

"you love them and you know it." changbin grinned.

"if you say so." i laughed.

the two of us get out of the car, and i watch as changbin heads to the trunk. my eyes widen when he pulls out a basket and a blanket.

"a picnic?" i gasped.

changbin smiled widely. "a picnic."

"i changed my mind, i like this surprise." i said.

changbin's smile grows even wider, and i blush furiously. "i'm glad." he says.

the two of us start to walk, changbin leading the way to a spot by the pond.

but after a moment, i stopped in my tracks. "wait." i said. "is this... is this a date?"

"i don't know, is it?" changbin asked.

"do you want it to be?" i raised my eyebrows.

"what if i do?" the corners of changbin's lips curve into a mischievous smile.

"then it is." i said, surprising myself.

"then it is." changbin repeated. "now, come on." he took my hand, and pulled me along to the spot he had picked out.

changbin spread out the blanket, and we sat down, starting to spread out the food, which was mostly snacks.

i was internally freaking out, because here i was with seo changbin, out on my first date.

yes, i said first date. never had i been asked on a date, been kissed, or even had a boyfriend. so i had no idea what i was doing.

"are you okay?" changbin asked suddenly, looking at me.

"huh?" i asked, my eyes wide.

"you look like you're panicking." he said. "is everything okay?"

"oh, um..." i looked away shyly. "this is my first date."

"first- first date? like... ever?" changbin asked, surprised.

i nodded slowly. "it's lame, right?" i sighed.

"no!" changbin shook his head. "i don't think that's lame at all."

"really?" i looked up at him.

"really." he nodded. "if anything, it makes me feel special."

i couldn't help but smile. "everything makes you feel special."

"no, i'm serious." changbin said. "i'm your first date! and that is special."

"i guess so." i nodded.

"so if you've never been on a date before, does that mean you've never had a boyfriend?"

"that's exactly what that means." i reply.

changbin smiled. "so that means you haven't had your first kiss either."

i shook my head. "i haven't."

"well, if things go my way, you'll have knocked both of those out." changbin grinned.

my eyes widened. "what is that supposed to mean?"

changbin didn't answer, just started digging into the food he had brought.

"changbin!" i exclaimed. "what does that mean?"

"eat up!" changbin said, ignoring my question. "we still have more to do!"

i sighed and obeyed, wondering what changbin could've meant.